Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Morning fam.
I'm sorry I got the pieces wrong guys, I was honestly just trying to answer your question to what I believe was correct. Again, I messed up. Believe it or not, the stylist and myself in our agency buy whatever they think will fit the shoot, and we have had several jackets from Macys, Nordstrom, etc.. Like I said I deal with hundreds of pieces a day fam, I can't get each and every one right
laugh.gif

Again, if I wanted to be someone else over the internet I wouldn't pick Justin Timberlake in a famous GQ shoot.
mean.gif

@Shady
I'm in my last year of graduate school and I'm getting my masters in May. I've worked here (30 hours a week) since my junior year of college.
The paperwork still says it it's an internship, but it's more of a full time job, or atleast it will be once I graduate and have 40+ hours a week. I've had oppurtunities here that I never thought I would. I understand if you don't believe me but that's the truth.
Also, like I said the TWO pics I put up under question were just the ones I had on my computer. I didn't photoshop them, they're just the original before it was given to whatever magazine for review. I suck at photoshop
laugh.gif
I have no idea how to remove the magazine label... I mean christ I've even asked someone in here to make me a watermark for me
laugh.gif
Jordanscrub it all makes sense now,LOL. Wow You're the authority on fashion because you're interning at a magazine, LOL.

I mean did he ever say the pick of the guy in the suit wasnt him? All i saw was him fielding praise for it

Yo!

I lurk this thread on the regular, and I just wanted to commnend you, Jordanscrub on your fits.....

:pimp: , is the only way to put it.

This is great! Nice photography as well.

Thank you my man

Agreed, that is so well put.

Thanks everyone, glad the thread is slow this morning. I'm trying to crush out a business report and I keep getting distracted :lol:

The colors, patterns, and texture all go so well together. Real good stuff, Scrub.

sorry, bored while i'm waiting for my holiday luncheon to start at work.

but no there was never a denial stating that it wasn't him in the picture.

Clean fit RFX 
nthat.gif

Never will understand why people care about their "image" on the interwebz 

heads up for SS, John (knightlovesqueen) is on ban camp so he wanted me to give an update

"YO DB, I HAVE YET TO GET MY GIFT FROM SS YET"

(lulz)

Sister made the bracelets, so no, "Info on da wristwear?" :lol:

I normally don't do this man. But this thread is full of authentic people. I searched this image that you claimed your sister made the bracelets on.....

http://www.ikarus.de/DE_de/p/access...m_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=DatenFeed&as=vkf-gb

and this image which is all over Pinterest

Looks like you are just posting things from you Tumblr. Its OK though. If you just own up to it we can respect you and move on. MAN UP B! This ain't Catfish.

...son, just own up to it
too many skeletons coming up now :rolleyes

Sister made the bracelets, so no, "Info on da wristwear?" :lol:

I normally don't do this man. But this thread is full of authentic people. I searched this image that you claimed your sister made the bracelets on.....

http://www.ikarus.de/DE_de/p/access...m_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=DatenFeed&as=vkf-gb

Looks like you are just posting things from you Tumblr. Its OK though. If you just own up to it we can respect you and move on. MAN UP B! This ain't Catfish.

too many skeletons coming up now :rolleyes

Yeah, there's no talking his way out of it at this point.

You have to wonder about the state of people who pretend to be something they're not...

Hopefully he mans up and we can get back to what this thread's about.

Sister made the bracelets, so no, "Info on da wristwear?"
laugh.gif

too many skeletons coming up now
eyes.gif

To be honest, I had a feeling something fishy was going on.

The pics he was posting just seemed inconsistent. They didn't have similar qualities whether it'd be editing or framing or body position.

AYO... BOO THIS MAAAAN!

roll.gif

Chalk up dat L shun!

Damn, sucks that it was a consistent poster, I was thinking to myself, his skin tone looks different in every pic. 
laugh.gif
 Oh well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom