Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That looks good, Bama!

I prefer Xs on my casual and dress shoes.

Carlin, just gonna have to wait til I get both in before i post on here/IG :tongue:

that being said, are those lasalle's seconds? they look great and usually I can't get down with split toes.

Do any of you guys wear kicks any more?

How was the transition from paying $100+ for sneakers to $100+ for more dress type shoes?

I can't get down with those pythons wis. no hate, can't wait to see how the blue turned out though.

^ I don't wear sneakers much anymore outside of cheap vans and the occasional nike from my childhood. With dress shoes you don't (for some) have to buy them as often, so the price can even out or be less than what I might have spent for some Jordans or Nikes a few years ago. 

I don't know about that. I think dressing similar to Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love or Lebron on Sports Illustrated will break more necks than dressing like Jay Z at a Nets game.

I don't know about that. I think dressing similar to Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love or Lebron on Sports Illustrated will break more necks than dressing like Jay Z at a Nets game.

the difference between those is one you are breaking female's necks, the other one you are breaking post highschool boy's necks.

dudes fail to realize that, guess they feel more comfortable attracting men :rolleyes

Carlin, just gonna have to wait til I get both in before i post on here/IG :tongue:

that being said, are those lasalle's seconds? they look great and usually I can't get down with split toes.

They are seconds, any flaws are minimal. I was skeptical about split toe but liked a lot once I got them and wore them.

:lol:

Females necks are the ones I'm aiming for.

But let's think about it for a minute. The are still a majority of people that equate dressing nicely (suits, ties, sweaters, chinos, wing tips, etc) to being homosexual or metro. Steezy you know it all too well from the hate you catch on NT. It makes me wonder if the stigma will ever be broken.

Another thing I wonder is this. Do you guys get approached by gay dudes when you go out because believe you're gay as well? How do you respond if so? I had a friend who would always put on a shirt, tie, and vest when we went to clubs. More times than none, he'd get hit on. He used to get upset but I told him it was to be expected because society still tells us that a man that puts a little more effort into his appearance is either gay or unmanly. Told him all you have to do is brush it off and say you're not interested. Same thing you do when you get approached by a female you find to be unattractive.

With all the sneaker craze goin right now, depending on what youre wearing will get attention either way.

for me i like the attention from conservative/well kept ladies as opposed to "ratchet" girls

Back
Top Bottom