Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Bros,

I desperately want to try The Hanger Project Jacket/Blazer hangers, but can't seem to get over $20+ for hangers...ugh!

/endrant

I voted and sent a tweet out for #nt to vote

And you still ain't eem follow me back on instagram ya bish

Last edited:
This thing is rigged, I swear :lol: The margin is so small and Steez never takes the lead :smh:

Someone care to share some of the comments? They should really make the field fair though. If it wasn't for this, GQ guy would've walked away easily. I'm sure he can get the gear anyway because of the perks and connects regardless of the contest.

looks like Im going for a suit, thanks for the tips

Good decision. I wish I had done this. I ended up going to prom 2 years and dropped like $110 each time on an ill-fitting tux rental :smh:
You'll look better at prom with the suit and will have it for years to come. Just make sure you still fit the dress code; don't dress it down too much.

Sigh same here both junior and senior prom, I thought I was doin it big too but nahhh.....definitely a great choice to go with a suit Jorge, I wish I'd done the same. Of course back then I would've went with one that was too big from Mens Wearhouse probably :lol: If you go with JCrew ludlow or Suit Supply (both in your your price) range and get a little tailoring you'll be the best dressed there guaranteed. Get all the yams too :smokin :lol:

Between this APC varsity

And the new TOJ one, I'm torn on which to buy.,

Between this APC varsity

And the new TOJ one, I'm torn on which to buy.,

ToJ for sure. It goes without saying that the APC varsity is a great jacket but there's nothing better than having your clothing made to fit you and only you.

I wore a plain tux to my prom. It was similar to what the waiters were wearing, plus some were Asian like me. A teacher thought I was one of the waiters :smh:.

Do people wear regular suits to proms? I know they're styled a bit different from tuxedos. Just go find a nice one to rent.

I wore a white tux, yea a white tux with a baby blue vest and tie....

Back
Top Bottom