Dressing Better Vol 2.0

supposed to graduate this semester but graduating one semester later (fall13)
frown.gif
don't feel too bad. I'm right there with ya, we can celebrate together
laugh.gif

Thankfully just taking one class this summer then two in the fall then home free. Well until graduate school
bruh im taking 17 credits and i might lose my scholarship since its technically supposed to only last me til my last semester in college (this semester). it will be expensive
sick.gif

Anyone know of an online retailer that sells jack purcells at a decent price.. Not trying to pay 65.00 for them

Thread just got hit with a condescending Mack truck and most of you are too shook to stop it.

Nothing wrong with liking the box you're in.

I hate standerdized exams. I should be done with Masters #2 by June, finally!

bro this stuff is so discouraging. Its like I`m at work doing so real big time projects that the average person couldnt do and I get home try to study and close the prep book after 10 min because it just seems so stupid that geometry and fractions could mean me not getting an MBA smh.

Try calling a Converse outlet. I got my leather JP lows from an outlet for $20.

This. Grabbed black and white leather for around the same price last summer. They switched up JP though, I'm not feeling the new ones I bought half as much as the last pair I had.

And least y'all don't have to take certs and entrance exams. Taking Security+ cert next week then studying for the GMAT in the summer

May 18th. I am skipping my graduation to go to NY. My lil sis gets her masters from Columbia on the 19th and I have friend that i want to talk to about going back into the Navy as an officer.
not in the navy or military but curious what aspect/job are you potentially interested in commissioning in?

Last edited:
bro this stuff is so discouraging. Its like I`m at work doing so real big time projects that the average person couldnt do and I get home try to study and close the prep book after 10 min because it just seems so stupid that geometry and fractions could mean me not getting an MBA smh.

Don't get discouraged and it won't be the end all and be all of you getting an MBA or not. I know the Ivy Leagues tend to pay more attention to standardized exams but they look at other things as well. My GREs sucked and I still got in Columbia's Teachers College for my first Masters. Study, and also just have back up programs/schools.

That's awesome, congrats Serg!

Thank you!

Don't get discouraged and it won't be the end all and be all of you getting an MBA or not. I know the Ivy Leagues tend to pay more attention to standardized exams but they look at other things as well. My GREs sucked and I still got in Columbia's Teachers College for my first Masters. Study, and also just have back up programs/schools.

That's awesome, congrats Serg!

Thank you!

:lol: no hate...but you're a teacher and I gotta mention this. (who doesn't love correcting their teachers? :lol:)

I've seen you mix up the usage of "lose" and "loose" twice already in the past week or so.

just something to watch out for.

I think standardized tests are something you are either good at or not good at.

They've always been pretty simple to me.

Average SAT for my HS was always in the high 2100s / low 2200s each year :lol:

A friend of mine in HS took the GMAT for her sister and did pretty well.

I'm awful at standardized testing. I'm a great writer though so if there's a writing section, which there usually is, I'm saved. :lol:

Any of you college kids graduating this semester? I know Adrian is....well I think he is.

few weeks away..feelsgoodman

Also, Im having a hell of a hard time finding someone in my area that does alterations. Only spot I've found charges $35 for pants and starts at 60 for suit alterations. Before I go to them, is this the norm on prices?

Back
Top Bottom