Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I looked up the weather for the city tomorrow...supposed to hit the 80s. Please lord do not let me sweat through my shirt until after my interview is complete :rolleyes

I looked up the weather for the city tomorrow...supposed to hit the 80s. Please lord do not let me sweat through my shirt until after my interview is complete :rolleyes
:lol: you'll be fine, man.It's usually nice and cool inside otherwise everyone else would sweat to death.

Today:

Anyone shop at The Clymb? It's like Gilt but for active/outdoor brands. From time to time, something good pops up like today..Filson bags. Check it out if you're looking for a duffle, tote, or rucksack.

That's a good deal on the backpack on the upper right. Nordstrom has it for full price. I was looking at it, but the double buckle is too troubling to undo throughout the day.

just avoid the subway and you should be straight lol

its 90 where im at in NJ today

Thanks for the heads up freshfeet. Considering buying that duffle and doing an exchange on the actual filson website to get that briefcase lol heard they great customer service

Interview was a bust. They were looking for someone with a completely different background. Told them I was open to learning if given the chance and they seemed uninterested.
Oh well on to the next one.

from what i've been reading in here....it looks like all their pants are too long except kayne's and dude with on far left (next to virgil) with fauxhawk :nerd:
what's this pic from anyway?

it's hard to tell in the pic but the amount of break is all personal preference. unless their paints are stacking as much as denim there's nothing really wrong with it.

You have not had to wait for a NYC subway, it gets near 100 down there.

100 is probably an underestimate. NYC subway in the summer is ridiculous
No but I used to take a super crowded school bus to and from school. We were sitting 3 to a bench and the fan wasn't working. This was in the valley where it's easily 110 F. Used to feel like I was in a sauna in there :$

Back
Top Bottom