Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I see what you are trying to do, but I think you slightly missed the mark. The jacket seems a little tight as you can see the bunching around the arms and the pulling of the buttons. Also you should have done a Bowtie with oxfords or no tie with an unbuttoned jacket and the loafers. It looks like you went to the mall with the intention to purchase all of this together. It doesn't look natural.
It does appear as more of a costume.  I personally just don't like it. But its your(proto) style

Last edited:
Looking for a dark brown shoe to round out my rotation and would like to go with a cap toe. What's everyone's thoughts on these Allen Edmonds'?

Strands are a great shoe! My brown captoes are also AEs. Picked em up from the seconds list and since the Clifton model was discontinued, they only cost me $130 :pimp: Actually just buffed em up for my interview tomorrow:

Man people always wanna come at Proto's neck for no reason.
I don't think it's that. When you post on the Internet to show what you look like and are wearing you open yourself up for criticism. Just as he has the right to post what he likes, folks have the right to post what they don't like.

I don't think it's that. When you post on the Internet to show what you look like and are wearing you open yourself up for criticism. Just as he has the right to post what he likes, folks have the right to post what they don't like.

although that may be true, lettuce be cereal, NT is full of sheeps who just follow the herd and with no reason whatsoever will come at Proto just because is what others who may or may not have their reasons do.

Congrats on the internship. I am starting a district court a little later in the summer. I was wondering what to wear, thought a jacket might be a bit much, but I just got the confidence to pull it off lol. Recently picked up a cotton jacket from Uniqlo, I have an oxford and a peacoat from them and plan on getting a few more pieces this summer.

Whats you take on colors for a court room clerk? Should I keep it basic with splashes of patterns and bold colors, or should I go all out and throw on purple chinos and the like?
Well, I wore a grey suit, blue and red tie, and, and brown shoes my first day as a safeguard, just to determine what the dress code in my Judge's office was. He informed me that the only time I actually needed to wear a suit and tie were on oral argument days, which I'll be present in the court and representing his office. Otherwise, the majority of my time is spent in his chambers writing opinions and doing research, so he couldn't care less about my attire. I think you should just determine what works best for you in the setting you're in. Ask your co-workers, look at their dress, and determine how high you wanna go above that, or if you want to stay at their level. 
Don't worry, when a door closes a window opens.
Do you man, always better to be overdressed than underdressed. Great fit by the way!
Good to see you posting in here!
Thanks, amn! You always come through with positive words for your boy!
it's a court setting. you should be very conservative.
Honestly, most of the judges don't care unless you're sitting in on a trial, or are representing them in a very public setting. The range of dress from clerks to lawyers is very surprising. My supervising clerk, whom makes a great deal of money, wears a polo and golf pants everyday.Ye
I heard no restocks on the Uniqlo polos
Yeah, they all went super fast. I got 2 of the same one in a large and a medium to see which one fits better. 

although that may be true, lettuce be cereal, NT is full of sheeps who just follow the herd and with no reason whatsoever will come at Proto just because is what others who may or may not have their reasons do.
Indeed. I dont think his fit was bad at all. I would've changed the shirt though.

UPDATE: I HAVE LOCATED AND PURCHASED A PAIR OF VOLT FLYKNIT RACERS.

YESSS

Was about to buy my white flyknits but they effing ran out of my size, AGAIN. However, I'm happy you finally found yours, lol. 

I'm sorry man :frown:

I ordered the Black/White and white/black Flyknits last Wednesday but my whites got cancelled as well.

I had to buy the volt Racers to make up for it, although it was one hell of a search :lol:

Hey_

Interview was a bust. They were looking for someone with a completely different background. Told them I was open to learning if given the chance and they seemed uninterested.
Oh well on to the next one.

Don't worry, when a door closes a window opens.

I never appreciated this idiom.

You want this brotha to jump out of a window?

Julius F. Wrek

If you want to think of it that way, you'd actually have to fly/fall into the window. Considering this idiom means that you'd be entering a now open window...

edit: Didn't want to triple post so I'll just leave this here.

I like Proto, and most of his fits ( that fit with the Jaspers a day or two ago... :pimp: )

However, while I like that fit, it doesn't look natural. That shirt/tie/jacket combo just looks off.

Last edited:
Props to the guy who put up that link for the one year subscription to GQ for 5 bucks. Got mines in le mail today.

Been slipping on my dressing game lately. Getting a motorcycle that I try to rude daily really limits what I try to wear. But I'm going to try something out tomorrow. Just for ***** and giggles. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom