Dressing Better Vol 2.0

love those shoes
This guy took my physical stats! You better not be sz 9
laugh.gif

I am!  Send your hand me downs this way!
roll.gif

thank you.

just purchased. I almost did the one gq posted on facebook the other day but it was only 5 or 6 issues plus the style bible and weekend bag.

i'd rather have the full year. will it auto renew if i used paypal?

I don't think it'll auto-renew after the subscription, I know GQ sent me a notice about them charging $19.99 for a year, called with the quickness to tell them I found a better deal. They tried to give me 1 year for $10 I told them I got it for $5 and they couldn't match or beat it lol

If any if you bros come across a navy suit around $200 please let me know. I was going to go suitsupply for my wedding, but I decided to hook my groomed up with better gifts.

If any if you bros come across a navy suit around $200 please let me know. I was going to go suitsupply for my wedding, but I decided to hook my groomed up with better gifts.

Don't forget to check out Gilt. They usually have suits for cheap on there

It'll be a step down in quality from Suit Supply but JCrew Factory Thompson has a navy suit (separates) that can be had for

I NEED HELP... I am bout to unds my lebron 9 southbeach.. I can't seem to find a nice shirt to go with them, could someone point me in the right direction? I'm looking for t-shirts, polos, or buttonshirts.

I don't even know what colors are those Lebrons composed of but you can't go wrong with a white or gray t shirt. We don't do the all matchy matchy thing here.

:Rollin this guy must have at least 1 gb worth of gifs. Ps...I kinda want a white double rider jacket. All white outfit like the Asian ninja in GI Joe or an extra in Puffy's video.

So me and my girl's 2 year is coming up and I'm trying to put together an inexpensive outfit for the night. So I got a couple questions, which blazers from here would you guys pick. I want a navy one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom