Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Man I'm glad someone asked this :lol: Didn't want to make a new thread. None of those tight euro fitting joints either, strapped with the bbc 8)
I got euro joints like Burberry and Armani. I can barely slim fitting denim with a low rise. So I rock the euro joint with those. I got under armor and Nike joints as well those are worn mostly in the summer in the Texas heat.

I like to look clean all the way to my underwear, thats jus me though. I wear my Fruities to work where I like the feel of cotton.

Today:

Whoever it was that recommended getting a garment steamer...Thank you :smokin
I was I picked a cheap one randomly while killing time before a meeting. Wow...got my suits and a few sweaters looking crispy again without having to dry clean.
I don't know how I've lived without this thing...

You're welcome! I love mine, especially for sweaters but honestly for everything.

what garment steamer you talking about?

The ones posted are great, I personally have one similar to the second one with the hanger and extending rod. I bought the ConAir one from Bed, Bath & Beyond for about $50. I definitely will say that if you find it for $20-30 on Black Friday, JUMP ON IT!

Oh and sneaker entry: (I'd change the sweater as I state in my blog as it makes me look wider due to the stripes)

I also want to get some feedback and opinions from my gents in here.
In regards to the brands you buy, do you really care about the name of the brand itself? As some may know, I plan on launching my own clothing company sooner or later. No screen printed t shirts or anything of that nature. Line will be traditional men's wear with my own twist...I'm sure a lot in the thread will like. If the items are priced aggressively to your favorite mall brands, would you guys consider buying? I don't plan on becoming a large scale manufacturer, and just keep productions in small batches. The idea actually came up several years ago and never really went away. I would appreciate the feedback!
I would be definitely be interested.  Keep at it, that would be awesome to see NTer doing that.

Reactions: wj4
Can anyone recommend some good boxer briefs?

Man I'm glad someone asked this :lol: Didn't want to make a new thread. None of those tight euro fitting joints either, strapped with the bbc 8)

Go to Target or Wal mart and buy some Hanes.

Hanes for sure. You can't go wrong with their Comfort line.

I also want to get some feedback and opinions from my gents in here.

In regards to the brands you buy, do you really care about the name of the brand itself? As some may know, I plan on launching my own clothing company sooner or later. No screen printed t shirts or anything of that nature. Line will be traditional men's wear with my own twist...I'm sure a lot in the thread will like. If the items are priced aggressively to your favorite mall brands, would you guys consider buying? I don't plan on becoming a large scale manufacturer, and just keep productions in small batches. The idea actually came up several years ago and never really went away. I would appreciate the feedback!

I would be definitely be interested.  Keep at it, that would be awesome to see NTer doing that.

I'm interested too.

Personally I stopped caring about the name on the clothes a while back. If it looks/feels good, then I'll buy it.

My 2 staple pieces are my j crew bubble coat in olive and my j crew peaciat in charcoal. I wear my j crew cadet jacket a lot in the fall. I also have a custom varsity I wear from time to time

think I'm gonna pick up some RRL low straights to wear daily during the winter and switch out with chinos/cargos on off days. Still trying to find a nice pair of slim olive chinos :smh:

which ones you talmbout exactly? So whats hot for the winter this year...i think peacoats are played...looking for something fresh maybe a stone island joint..

Dont really think it is played. Just wear what you like. This mentality of wearing whats hot this year drives me crazy.

In response to WJ4, a brand name is less important than the fit to me, a perfectly tapered shirt triumphs a brand any day with me.

Back
Top Bottom