Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey guys. My BDay is next weekend I am putting together fits.
What do you guys think of this?
Am I doing to much?

I am thinking of changing the shirt.
I will get my slimmed down and shortened tomorrow.
I will be in a club setting.

Don't do it. That combo will make you look like you work as a waiter or something at a mexican restaurant. Get rid of those pants, way too bright. I would go with some neutral colors like gray chinos, blue gingham shirt and navy cardigan if it's cold out.

Some deals...

Macy's has Men's Alfani Red Suit Separates: Solid Black Slim Fit Jacket and Pants for $150 - $10 off promo code XJW562A992 = $140 with free shipping. Thanks dodgers2011Win & joe6789
Select and add the Alfani Red Suit Jacket and Pants to cart
Black Solid
Black Subtle Stripe
Black Ministripe
Navy
Grey Solid
Grey Sharkskin
Brown Taupe Weave
Apply $10 off promo code XJW562A992 in cart
Total should be $140 with free shipping

Not the best but for anyone in or fresh out of college looking for a starter suit for cheap, $140+ is incredible.

Also, Converse.com offers 30% Off Sitewide with promo code FFW379GH. Huge variety of Chucks & Purcells.

RE: hand made bracelets. I stopped by the store today and inventory was super low. They only had several left and I bought them all. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else hogged up the stuff and sold the, at 5-10 times mark up and advertise them as hand made pieces from local artisans. Any who, I will see if they get more in for the raffles. For the few that I bought today, I will give to the regulars that showed interest in them, by time of posting of my last post with the picture of them.

I personally think it offsets a watch nicely. I wear a watch on the left wrist, and bracelet on the right.

I tried on that camo cardigan and the material was super itchy on my skin.

Ended up buying this Denim & Supply peacoat, it was 25% off at Macys

Here's a vid on the skyfall peacoat, cool store

Last edited:
I can't wait to go see that movie tonight. There probably has to be at least a dozen iterations of each suit he wore in the movie, with different arm hole width and such for him to fight and do action stunts w/o pulling.

I can't wait to go see that movie tonight. There probably has to be at least a dozen iterations of each suit he wore in the movie, with different arm hole width and such for him to fight and do action stunts w/o pulling.

Skyfall? Man Dan Craig is the sharpest dude in Hollywood man. Love that dude

Yep. At a bill and no alternating needed its a good buy. It'll fit your style nicely too!

Thanks Wis, but after trying it on again I noticed that the two button stance is a tad lower than I'd like and there could have been a bit of waist compression as well. I opted out for a few other items from various stores, will post later.

Skyfall? Man Dan Craig is the sharpest dude in Hollywood man. Love that dude
A lot of fashion aficionados are going to check out the movie solely on the Tom Ford stuff. He fits the Bond character nicely I think, though I'm not old enough to truly appreciate the previously used 007s.

A: Cool, man. Your will power is strong. Post up your pick ups soon!

Jacket is a bit boxy, going to get it taken in a bit.

Didn't get the kicks in... wore some white hi-top Converse.

Cheap Timex piece. Reppin' my Mexican soccer team from which El Chicharito originated from.

Who saw the Man.U game today?

Chilly winds running through L.A.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if NDC does some sort of black friday sale?
I want to pick up a pair of flyknit racers and i can wait till black friday if they have some sort of discount.

Cheap Timex piece. Reppin' my Mexican soccer team from which El Chicharito originated from.

Sick jacket, where's it from?

Ksteez has competition now! Another member has a DSLR with a remote. Jacket looks fine, man. It's not a blazer or suit jacket, it's a hunting/safari jacket. It shouldn't be slim, it has room to layer.

Ksteez has competition now! Another member has a DSLR with a remote. Jacket looks fine, man. It's not a blazer or suit jacket, it's a hunting/safari jacket. It shouldn't be slim, it has room to layer.
The pictures don't reveal how boxy it truly is, I want it taken in just

enough so that I can still layer it with something underneath or wear by itself.

Kolombian and I go back, he might not know it though.

Are you still "in.Focus" Ksteez?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was on Gilt earlier via my phone and they had a mobile exclusive, shirts under $50. They had a lot of nice shirts in sizes s-m for around $29, the brands carried at higher end places. Just a FYI for those who are interested. Gilt has quite a few mobile exclusive sales now so they are definitely trying to make you spend $$ while you're on your break :lol:

Looks like a normal navy jacket to me. You can find that at nearly all stores since its a staple item. Check the usual suspects: BR, Zara, H&M, etc. Ensure it fits you properly to achieve the look in the picture that you desire.

people were talking about bracelets earlier. i've got a lot but these are the ones that get the most play.

315hd38.jpg

w0hnvq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom