Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Holy chit.

He can't be older than 15, right? I kinda hesitate to say much about a kid so wow...just wow. There's nothing right about that.
:lol: Same thought I had..I thought he was maybe 13 or so? The outfit had to be over $2k. I worked as a telemarketer in high school just so I can cop $150 Jordans every couple of months :lol:

He's in his 20s :lol:

I refuse to believe that. I guess I kind of figured it was an impressionable kid (plus he just looks like a high schooler) but was also a little disturbed that someone that young would be wearing all that.

I don't even know, it's just bad all around...that is supposed to be a review of something but really just an attempt to show what he has. I try not to judge people but damn.

Last edited:
There's a common theme here.....

479x636px-LL-6c06e6bf_ScreenShot2013-02-15at3.47.14PM_original.png

Good God .... Why!?!?!?!

:x :x :x :x

Last edited:
Sounds like a Raffle it is.

To all the regulars who messaged me or posted:

Please post in this thread before 11:59 Monday 2/18.

I'll pick two people at random and mail them out before COB Tuesday.

Count me in as well, please.

My outlet has the lunargrands in grey/yellow and brown/orange. Nicer in person than I expected, but I'm still hesitant to buy. They did have some nice (traditional) loafers, though.

Bought a few pairs of socks from Target. Decent enough price, no comment on the quality yet.

Looked through SF and seems like a lot of them like Viccel.com. I'll order a pair from them to see what they're like

On the topic of weather and SoCal people being "soft," let's see how you guys fare in the SoCal summer weather.

If you wearing t-shirts and shorts in 55 degrees, what are your options when it hits 110? :D

Wow...great pick up on the RL! Marshall's carry them now? I will try my luck tomorrow to see what my local Marshall's carry. It seems to fit you nicely as well :smile:

Thanks man. I just went to another one and they had RLPL there...price tag said $1999.99, originally $5000+...I'll pass on that.

I've even seen Kiton and Brioni as well.

Broke these out today for a family lunch (it looks like they are too big with how the sock angle, but it's the shadows -- very snug fit):

French Souffle!

Nordstrom Rack in my size; $250 is the original price, I assume $125 was the intended outlet price; marked down to less than $20. I know they are just Nudies, but I just needed a pair of raw blue selvedge denim since all my others have crotch rips...

Last edited:
Thanks man. I just went to another one and they had RLPL there...price tag said $1999.99, originally $5000+...I'll pass on that.

Broke these out today for a family lunch (it looks like they are too big with how the sock angle, but it's the shadows -- very snug fit):

French Souffle!

Nordstrom Rack in my size; $250 is the original price, I assume $125 was the intended outlet price; marked down to less than $20. I know they are just Nudies, but I just needed a pair of raw blue selvedge denim since all my others have crotch rips...

That's a great deal on those grim tims. Definitely nudies best cut.

Wow...great pick up on the RL! Marshall's carry them now? I will try my luck tomorrow to see what my local Marshall's carry. It seems to fit you nicely as well :smile:

French Souffle!

:wow: Did they have more Nudies?

Missed out on the first Jordan's I've wanted in a long time. Picked these Allen Edmonds players for about the same price instead

Yea anymore of those nudies? My paypal is ready :nerd:

:wow: Did they have more Nudies?

That's a great deal on those grim tims. Definitely nudies best cut.

Thanks guys. There were no more that I saw; it was in a random rack.

However, I strongly suggest going to Nordstrom Rack. They had some sort of "Clear the Rack" promo going on, so a lot of stuff was on clearance. Place was pretty busy. All the other jeans I saw were Lucky Brand...

Also, I'm located in VA if this matters.

I only wear my teal and white gingham shirt like once a year and usually without a jacket. My sister always says it looks like a picnic table cover
ohwell.gif
. I still need to add a navy/white or black/navy one.
laugh.gif
i feel you on that, i got the same thing with my gray gingham
By bare you mean the shirt by itself? Of course. Gingham is a very versatile print that can be paired with other patterns as well.

Glad to see you're putting the stuff to good use, A!
yeah! i mean something along the lines of a gingham shirt + khakis/jeans type of casual. i have done so with some quiet colors which do turn out well, but i'm contemplating on pulling the trigger on some louder colors before i see any fits

Thanks guys. There were no more that I saw; it was in a random rack.

However, I strongly suggest going to Nordstrom Rack. They had some sort of "Clear the Rack" promo going on, so a lot of stuff was on clearance. Place was pretty busy. All the other jeans I saw were Lucky Brand...

Also, I'm located in VA if this matters.

:nerd: Which store in VA? (Fingers crossed that you say somewhere in NoVa...)

I went to the one in Sterling yesterday and they had lots of AEs but nothing really worth picking up/on sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom