Dressing Better Vol 2.0

While it may work, there are so many better looks with a grey suit.

Need a Banana Republic F&F to come up, like yesterday.
I think be has or had a sale recently in store. The 40% off full price items is so common now for them.

grey suit + waistcoat and a black shirt looks pretty good. (no tie and unbuttoned)

While it may work, there are so many better looks with a grey suit.

Need a Banana Republic F&F to come up, like yesterday.

You shopping online or in-store at BR? I had returned some stuff and they gave me these coupons for somewhere between 25-40% off on a designated day of the week throughout March, you can get it in a store. I have it somewhere, didn't pay it much mind because I'm not a big fan of their stuff. I only ordered because it was like 40% and there was a bunch of items on sale plus I had a gift card that I hadn't used since Christmas 2011 so I paid barely anything but returned almost all of it.

What do you guys think, am I doing too many patterns at the same time?

Blue jeans and beeswax desert boots down bottom but I kinda wanna change that. Tried wearing it with dark blue fitted slacks and black Cole haan loafers but it made me look kinda stiff.

Advise me.

my ex gf/fashion consultant thinks the patterns are overkill.

Last edited:
The Dr. Martens finally came in and they are :pimp:

Love em and they're comfortable as hell.

Sorry for the crappy pic. :lol:

Last edited:
Welcome, man! :D We need to get a team undergrad going :lol:

This could have been a decent fit but the shoes killed it. Definitely check out flyknits, or even Air Max.

Love that sweater though, info?

Thanks man. And yup I agree about the shoes. I had a ton of walking to do today though so I had to wear something comfy and those were my only option. My roommate who knows nothing about style or fashion even said "damn you killed that outfit with those shoes" :lol:

And that LL Bean sweater posted looks like a great option but the one I'm wearing is actually from Topman.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/topman-...ategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0&pprd=0

GAGJR and DZaster, thanks for the welcoming! I liked these pants with the sweater but I agree they'd also look good with a darker khaki. And the shoes definitely needed to be switched; desert boots definitely would have looked nicer.

Welcome, man! :D We need to get a team undergrad going :lol:

This could have been a decent fit but the shoes killed it. Definitely check out flyknits, or even Air Max.

Love that sweater though, info?

Thanks man. And yup I agree about the shoes. I had a ton of walking to do today though so I had to wear something comfy and those were my only option. My roommate who knows nothing about style or fashion even said "damn you killed that outfit with those shoes" :lol:

And that LL Bean sweater posted looks like a great option but the one I'm wearing is actually from Topman.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/topman-...ategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0&pprd=0

Def seems more budget friendly... Might cop now, thanks. :pimp:

Thanks for the comments on my last fit, I appreciate it.
I've got my dslr at school now so I'll try to post more regularly. Figured I'd introduce myself...I'm Jack. An undergrad on a tighter budget like many others in here seem to be as well.
I really need to get some better looking running/walking shoes. Hopefully I'll get some flyknits in the next few weeks.
Anyways, for today:
Get yourself a pair of Clark's desert boots Now! Thank me later. $60 bucks and it will change your life!

Reactions: wj4
Get yourself a pair of Clark's desert boots Now! Thank me later. $60 bucks and it will change your life!

:lol: I've posted about 5 or 6 fits in the past and I think I've been wearing my Clarks in every pic. I actually left them in Texas though visiting my girlfriend, so I've gotta wait till she sends em back

EDIT: But yes, they did change my life when I got my first pair. They are my go-to shoe.

Last edited:
Today:

They said it was supposed to rain, but the sun came out. RFX must've been playing with the weather machine again. The sun ruined the pictures :frown:

Dope sweater, Wallace & Barnes x J.Crew?

I was expecting some Cali rain today too.

Last edited:
My bad bro. I thought you were someone else. So lets discuss budget kicks that are inexpensive.
Adidas Stan Smith and Jack Purcell Converse.

I'm out of the game for a minute. Just upgraded my wife's Diamond for our 2nd Anniversary 2/26, vacation next week, and moving into a new apartment this weekend. No money for clothes. Going to run my but off until summer.

:lol: I've posted about 5 or 6 fits in the past and I think I've been wearing my Clarks in every pic. I actually left them in Texas though visiting my girlfriend, so I've gotta wait till she sends em back

EDIT: But yes, they did change my life when I got my first pair. They are my go-to shoe.

How does that sweater fit? I'm 5'9", 135 and I'm not sure which size to go with.

Back
Top Bottom