Dressing Better Vol 2.0

great fit, question, did the top button come undone? looks a little loose
Yeahhh about that
laugh.gif

I got the measurements wrong when I made the shirt, didn't account for the top button closing. So it was way too tight around me neck so just left it undone
thought he was asking about the jacket....congrats to your sis. when a friend had hers many moons ago she was excited for a week before and after it.

Non black suits aren't "proper etiquette." Suits and how you wear them are personal preference. I'm done with that one. Think I'm gonna start posting here more often; need acamera though. Anyone got any suggestions? Never owned a camera in my life. (I know, I know.) Going to Bahamas in a couple weeks and need one for pics anyway.
Love mine to death.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_7d
Can't imagine spending that much on my first camera (especially since I won't be making a hobby of taking pics).

The s100 is awesome. i got it two years ago and have never felt the need for a dslr.  especially if photography's just a hobby and you're not an enthusiast.

The s100 is awesome. i got it two years ago and have never felt the need for a dslr.  especially if photography's just a hobby and you're not an enthusiast.

Camera looks great for the money, im thinking about starting a lifestyle blog/vlog once i finish my weight loss journey and get into grad school and all of thaf stuff. Dont know if iphones will be up to par anytjme soon to those lol

Just read through the past several pages :rofl: The trolling :smh: I was saying to myself earlier this week that we had been going strong w/o any ignorance....it'll end shortly though I hope, dudes can only entertain themselves for so long....go find a hobby

Camera looks great for the money, im thinking about starting a lifestyle blog/vlog once i finish my weight loss journey and get into grad school and all of thaf stuff. Dont know if iphones will be up to par anytjme soon to those lol
Do it, Luck. I use my S100 so many times through out the day. The $500 I paid almost a year ago has been worth it already. Having your own blog is neat and it benefits yourself the most since it gives you the chance to reflect and voice your opinions. At least that's how I feel.

If I can go back in time, I would definitely blog my weight lost process with my routine, diet, etc.

Just read through the past several pages :rofl: The trolling :smh: I was saying to myself earlier this week that we had been going strong w/o any ignorance....it'll end shortly though I hope, dudes can only entertain themselves for so long....go find a hobby
Yeah, bro. There are trolls online and in real life. You just gotta ignore them on both segments and continue on with yourself. :smile:

Last edited:
Do it, Luck. I use my S100 so many times through out the day. The $500 I paid almost a year ago has been worth it already. Having your own blog is neat and it benefits yourself the most since it gives you the chance to reflect and voice your opinions. At least that's how I feel.

If I can go back in time, I would definitely blog my weight lost process with my routine, diet, etc.
Yeah, bro. There are trolls online and in real life. You just gotta ignore them on both segments and continue on with yourself. :smile:

I wanted to cop a DSLR but I couldnt see myself taking it everywhere, would you say having that alone is sufficient or it makes a good combo with DSLR? I dont wanna take a huge cam in restaurants when I want to do food reviews and such.

is it a good camera if I wanted to do youtube stuff too?

I wanted to cop a DSLR but I couldnt see myself taking it everywhere, would you say having that alone is sufficient or it makes a good combo with DSLR? I dont wanna take a huge cam in restaurants when I want to do food reviews and such.

Typing from my cell so ignore any typos please. People think DSLRs will automatically make them world class photographers. But if they're using in on the auto setting they're not using the DSLRs for its intended purposes.

You can take great pictures with the S100. It has the function to manually input setting like a DSLR as well. It doesn't replace a DSLR, but for a camera of such a small size it's a great bargain with lots to offer. I've never recorded vids with mine but I hear and read the quality is outstanding.

I have a bigger camera and I only use those for rare occasions. Like you, I don't wanna haul a neck strap and a bulky camera with me everywhere I go so the S100 is the perfect alternative. Also, lighting plays a huge factor with pics. Use the S100 under good lighting, ie right befor the sun comes up and you will have great pics.

Yup, it's pretty much the perfect all around camera if you don't want to go with a dslr

Another great function I like that Canon point and shoot offers is you can select your own number of pics to take on auto timer. It's really hard to get a decent picture with a one shot deal. I set mine to take 6 pics with the auto timer so I can pick the best one to use in the series.

Yup, it's pretty much the perfect all around camera if you don't want to go with a dslr

what are you thoughts on the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 ? Cost more looks good almost like a middleground between DSLR and regular point and shoot (not tryna derail three sorry)

just ordered the coated alpha khakis off UO.

thank u to the man who posted it.

figured i have chinos, camos.

now i can copp something new for my royal Is and 88 3s for da spring.

do any of you guys hit thrift store? ive been going to them for a couple monthss and have found some great stuff.

found a pair of bruno magli's for $20!

my question was, what color of pants/denim goes good with them?

Last edited:
Just finished moving and man I have so many clothes that were in storage. Crazy! I think I will start adding some more pics.

MY NJ/NYC DB FAMBS.

ARE THE GREY H&M SLIM SWEATS STILL AVAILABLE AROUND YALL, I NEED A LARGE IN DA CHARCOAL AND HEATHER PAIR.

ALSO, ANYONE HERE GOT A CLUB MONACO CONNECT? I WANT THEIR SWEATS BUT SOY #POBRE

Today:

After the picture was taken, I proceeded to drop a verse about picking out the proper tie to go along with the suit and all that jazz :smokin

Today:

After the picture was taken, I proceeded to drop a verse about picking out the proper tie to go along with the suit and all that jazz :smokin

Can't lie, not a huge fan of the cap. Shape looks...off.

That ToJ... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom