Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks UNKNWN. Really need to invest in a quality one. Girlfriend brought that back from her house. When the wind is about that life, this umbrella is not :lol:

Really tempted on the new ToJ varsity :frown:

Good picture, A. I still want to have a pic with me using an umbrella. Maybe. I'll turn on the sprinklers. :lol:

Tempted to buy the iPhone tripod thing C posted too.

Really tempted on the new ToJ varsity :frown:

Good picture, A. I still want to have a pic with me using an umbrella. Maybe. I'll turn on the sprinklers. :lol:

Tempted to buy the iPhone tripod thing C posted too.

I'm tempted too.. especially at such a good price.

A: I have an umbrella from Target that's small enough to fit in a bag and can hold it's own in the wind. I forgot the brand but it's really nice looking and does the job well. I thought I'd never used it before but I just remembered that I did when Sandy hit

Thanks UNKNWN. Really need to invest in a quality one. Girlfriend brought that back from her house. When the wind is about that life, this umbrella is not :lol:

Totes umbrella man they are great i got mine from marshals and i wouldn't trade it for anything.

Keep in mind that the apc one will probably cost triple what toj runs. I'd be surprised to see the apc with an msrp of less than a grand considering their regular cotton chinos are $200 already. Either way, I'll be on the look out to try on in person.

Dam, if thats the case I will get the ToJ.. I was hoping for it to be around $600/$700 at most.

As I said it's been raining really hard here all day. Breaking out the umbrella tonight. :lol:

Nice fit today A

edit:

"TOJ0 2013 Varisty is officially for sale

$380 shipped

100% Japanese fine coat wool in the body, NZ lambskin (of course) sleeves, wool blend ribbing, and then Bemberg lining. Materials-wise, it’s now all of the best that we have, which is kinda fitting since it’s the original model and deserves to get brought back to the front.

Size options: You may adjust the sleeve or body lengths appropriately. No other customizations.

Price: $380 shipped"

Thats actually a great price..

im gonna save up for a varsity but ive been transforming my body so much. uggh

Wait until you're comfortable with your body for sure.

blaz3n I'm with you... like I said I plan on getting a DR next year but with such a great price for the varsity I'll probably get that for this fall.

Here's the full list of colorways. Can't decide. :frown:

p90x is more intense than a crossfit class bro....
Yep. Most folks can't even do half of a class of a P90X and the likes when they start.

I'm amped for the gym now. Will work out with a picture of Jace's face on the iPhone a la Rocky training for Apollo's revenge in Rocky IV.

Yep. Most folks can't even do half of a class of a P90X and the likes when they start.

I do both P90x and HIIT lifting.  I am thinking about joining the crossfit.  I actually attended the free class and did better than what expected.  I think it had to do iwth the fresh yambs in there though.
laugh.gif

However, any form of exercises is great. Just do it.

p90X and crossfit are nothing alike.

Doesn't translate into each other, so if you're good at one, doesn't mean you're good with the other.

the only thing they are somewhat similar in is the high intensity of the AMRAPs and the fast pace of p90x and insanity

other than that Shady is right, two completely different things, Crossfit has alot to do with olympic lifting and movement, using momentum...at least thats my understanding of it....dont quote me though.

i feel p90x is more intense because of the lenght of the workout and because you have to do it 6 days a week to get those results they advertise.

PS I stopped by a local J. Crew to place an order on the red phone for a Drake's item. The SA said they're having a secret sale of 20% off everything. The 20% was applied to my item. I'm not sure if it works on Aldens or not, but did with my order, and Drake's is a 3rd party vendor.

I do both P90x and HIIT lifting.  I am thinking about joining the crossfit.  I actually attended the free class and did better than what expected.  I think it had to do iwth the fresh yambs in there though. :lol:

However, any form of exercises is great. Just do it.
When I had more time to drive to vacant parks and such, I used to love HIIT on the track. I had lighting feet :lol:

Both! Hopefully anyway.. I still have two more years till my Bachelors in BusAdmin
If I had the financial means, I would definitely opted for a higher ranking school. I did my cost/benefit analysis and went with the best option. The program was truly life changing though, as cliche as that sounds. You learn the same stuff, but IMO the biggest difference is the classroom setting, which is a big factor.

Back
Top Bottom