Dressing Better Vol 2.0

nice fit, i feel you though. i dont appreciate slick comments about how i choose to dress either

any way. last couple days weather been amazing in MD/DC, my beard and i had to hit the streets yesterday after work. 8)

Yea me neither especially when I'm not commenting on a daily basis how poorly I feel they dress.

nice fit, i feel you though. i dont appreciate slick comments about how i choose to dress either

any way. last couple days weather been amazing in MD/DC, my beard and i had to hit the streets yesterday after work. 8)

Yea me neither especially when I'm not commenting on a daily basis how poorly I feel they dress.

Nice fit Serg. Don't mind the haters. You just gotta let them do their thing while you do yours :pimp:

And digging the casual fit GAG. You really are looking like Rozay with that beard, though :lol:

Anyone have experience with the Stacy Adams "Madison" boot?

Really like these, but want some input on them first. Thanks in advance fam.

Pinoy732, well done sir.

Might have to cop the shoes. Are they really true to size? lol

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with the Stacy Adams "Madison" boot?

Really like these, but want some input on them first. Thanks in advance fam.

Those look pretty good, been a long time since I have had any Stacy Adams, but would not expect much in terms of quality.  But if you get a good deal, probably not a bad boot

Thanks Bama! I'm looking for a beater boot and those are perfect for me. How's the sizing?

When I was researching them I found out that they're the boot Gosling wears in Drive. :pimp:

So TSBMen just posted a video where they challenged each other to put an outfit together while spending $200 or under on the complete outfit, I think they did really well! I also think this could be a great challenge for us going forward, a week where the outfits we put together we paid $xxx amount or under. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Thanks Bama! I'm looking for a beater boot and those are perfect for me. How's the sizing?

When I was researching them I found out that they're the boot Gosling wears in Drive.
pimp.gif
Not sure, I would guess your normal boot size.

Have you seen trailer for new Gosling movie?
sick.gif
 in a good way
laugh.gif

Stan smiths ?

8)

yup. stan smith 80s to be specific

So TSBMen just posted a video where they challenged each other to put an outfit together while spending $200 or under on the complete outfit, I think they did really well! I also think this could be a great challenge for us going forward, a week where the outfits we put together we paid $xxx amount or under. Thoughts?

thats me most days, I am in

Last edited:

When I was researching them I found out that they're the boot Gosling wears in Drive. :pimp:
I would have to disagree. Beater boots IMO should be of great quality so that you can beat them up. Boots gain character after a few ding. Stacy Adams are just poor quality and feel like plastic. If you only plan on wearing them a few times cool, but other than that I say no.

Pinoy732, well done sir.

Might have to cop the shoes. Are they really true to size? lol
I mean if you want, size down .5. I didn't and wear my sockless no problem all the time. :smile:

Serg, definitely down for this. Dat college budget lyfe.

NJ is getting in the 80's today. Shorts weather:

When I was researching them I found out that they're the boot Gosling wears in Drive.
pimp.gif
Dude!  you're going to look just like ryan gosling!! 
pimp.gif

Thanks, Storm!

That's a great outfit and color play, A. Jealous of shorts wearing weather. Reincarnation of Lil Mama jumping on the stage with Hov and A. Keys.

Hahahah at Drake. Chick was too hyped for him to handle.

How would you guys say Jack Purcells run? I am looking into ordering a pair of the florals. I haven't decided on navy or white yet, sizing may be the deciding factor because the 11 is sold out in navy on Converse's website.

I wear a size 12 in just about everything, from Roshes and Flyknits to basketball shoes as well.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom