Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You going to wear full suit for graduation?  I know I wore my ill fitting one few years ago :lol:

Yeah I think I'm gonna wear my navy suit supply one...we technically have 2, one for the eng. school and then our entire university commencement the next day w/ the cap and gown attire....I dunno how loafers would play with a full suit and tie but I still have a couple weeks :lol:

Outlandishness today. Pants look a bit weird in the pic but they fit perfect. (32x32 and I'm 6' btw)

Brooks Brothers Madras Extra Slim Fit
Bonobos Slim Straight
Roshes

You going to wear full suit for graduation?  I know I wore my ill fitting one few years ago :lol:

Yeah I think I'm gonna wear my navy suit supply one...we technically have 2, one for the eng. school and then our entire university commencement the next day w/ the cap and gown attire....I dunno how loafers would play with a full suit and tie but I still have a couple weeks :lol:

Pics if the loafers? I don't like to wear loafers with a full suit and tie but with some pairs I have seen it work.

These came in the mail today. I ended up sizing down 1.5 and they fit like a glove. Word to Adrian :pimp:

IG filter makes them look darker than IRL, I need to add some cream to them. They pretty much match my skin color as of right now...

Dope, I'm not even a loafer guy but those look great. Besides, anything is better than those Nordstrom pics :lol:

These came in the mail today. I ended up sizing down 1.5 and they fit like a glove. Word to Adrian :pimp:

IG filter makes them look darker than IRL, I need to add some cream to them. They pretty much match my skin color as of right now...

My man :pimp:

these might be problematic...for me lol

Pics if the loafers? I don't like to wear loafers with a full suit and tie but with some pairs I have seen it work.

I was actually looking to the same exact Cole Haan's Adrian and HHHornet just posted about :lol: I think w/ a navy suit they could match well but I always see loafers as working with a blazer/chino or suit w/ no tie type of look

Sneakers came to a halt today:

Just awesome man :nthat:
Have you been adding a "blur" effect to the background of your full-body shots? It doesn't look like a natural depth of field to me. Either way, I think it's a cool effect and makes your photos really pop!

Just awesome man :nthat:
Have you been adding a "blur" effect to the background of your full-body shots? It doesn't look like a natural depth of field to me. Either way, I think it's a cool effect and makes your photos really pop!
Thanks, man! Yes, it's a cheapie Photoshop effect :lol: I never took the time to do it before because it takes me like 5 or so minutes per picture :lol: I can't do it naturally with this Point N Shoot.

Awesome pic Wis, those double monks are great
Thanks, man. I'm going out to the boonies for the next 2 days to audit...back to sneakers for me :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom