Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Day off. Enjoying spring time and caffeinating after a week of working nights.

You're up on the blog...oh and Lexus IS250 FTW!
I test drove the IS250 and wasn't a fan. Friend had one and after being adamant it was great (because of pride), he got rid of it and admitted he didn't like it. I actually downgraded from a G35 to a G25, saved a lot of money (incentives and monthly payments were great) and gas mileage is better. Definitely not as fast but I don't care at this point, it's still fun and gets the job done.

I test drove the IS250 and wasn't a fan. Friend had one and after being adamant it was great (because of pride), he got rid of it and admitted he didn't like it. I actually downgraded from a G35 to a G25, saved a lot of money (incentives and monthly payments were great) and gas mileage is better. Definitely not as fast but I don't care at this point, it's still fun and gets the job done.

I love the IS250, the speed it gets up too, is just awesome.

My mac coat came in today. It's nice, sleeves are a tad short though. It'll do until I get that Burberry money :pimp:

Shades of Grey

Were suppose to come in next Wednesday, came in about a week early...blog entry on these some time next week. Tried them on and they fit like a glove! Leather is awesome! Definitely will be getting some more shoes from Meermin.

Thinking of getting some caps on these.

Were suppose to come in next Wednesday, came in about a week early...blog entry on these some time next week. Tried them on and they fit like a glove! Leather is awesome! Definitely will be getting some more shoes from Meermin.

Thinking of getting some caps on these.

What was your total and did you get hit with customs and did they come with shoe trees?

What was your total and did you get hit with customs and did they come with shoe trees?

I think the total was about $218 or $220 with the conversion rate at the time according to paypal...got hit with no customs at all, they actually were sent out on the 23rd from Mallorca, Spain and arrived today, super quick! No, the shoe trees are from Cole Haan.

I think the total was about $218 or $220 with the conversion rate at the time according to paypal...got hit with no customs at all, they actually were sent out on the 23rd from Mallorca, Spain and arrived today, super quick! No, the shoe trees are from Cole Haan.

When did you order? The site says 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Lastly what color did you get I'm looking for that exact color.

When did you order? The site says 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Lastly what color did you get I'm looking for that exact color.

It all depends on your size to be honest. I ordered around the end of February so it took about 8 weeks but that was also mostly due to me going back and forth in regards to sizing and not being 100% sure which size to go with, that probably was about 1-2 weeks; mostly due to the time difference and me being a little too busy to respond in a timely manner. Their customer service is amazing though, Sandro who usually handles all e-mails is awesome!

These are the one's that I ordered: HERE.

The one's I'm debating to order next since shipping is the same for 1 or 2 or 3 etc. pairs:
Brown Calf Captoes
Brown Calf Captoe with Medallion
Brown Suede Double Monkstraps

nice trench wes, you gotta own those short sleeves :smokin

yo rob are you rocking boat shoes or loafers in that last pic? :nerd:

since i stopped rocking performance basketball shoes and other types of sneakers i thought were dope when i was younger. adidas and new balance have become my two favorite sneaker brands by far. the quality and versatility of most of their models are perfect for how i dress now.

adidas top tens

new balance 1300

Last edited:
nice trench wes, you gotta own those short sleeves :smokin

yo rob are you rocking boat shoes or loafers in that last pic? :nerd:

since i stopped rocking performance basketball shoes and other types of sneakers i thought were dope when i was younger. adidas and new balance have become my two favorite sneaker brands by far. the quality and versatility of most of their models are perfect for how i dress now.

adidas top tens

new balance 1300

Dat cuff

Anyone entered the TSB contest this month?

And Rob..shoudl've told me, man. I would've wore my Hilfiger jacket to match your RL :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom