Dressing Better Vol 2.0

IF IT'S NOT WHITE OR LIGHT BLUE (THAT'S PRACTICALLY WHITE) RETURN IT.

#NT

Seriously though, I like it, Ears. :smile:

Last edited:

a collage of what I wore for the Memorial Weekend Bash

Dope fit Ears.

Big ups to Wis for holding me down with that thread and BIG thanks to all of my DBNT family. Like Elkin did, I will end up running a raffle on one of the items. Most likely the fedora since its not something I feel that I can pull off haha. Keep spreading the word fellas!! Thank you again :pimp:
#NTStrong

Is it Akil, Jimmy or Phillip? Does he post in this thread?

Not asking in a hostile manner, I'm just genuinely interested.
Likewise. I think the regulars on here are know among each other. Anyone is welcome to join us so I'm curious to see who the other member is.

Not really a fan of most of those Uniqlo collabo polos :\

I like the burgundy one up top though

What I wore to work today: I know you guys dig light blue/blue shirts, but I switched it up and went with a dark blue and a light jacket. I'm sure it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it turned out okay.

I actually really like this fit and the contrast is really good, and the fit is on point.

i just dont think that fit works for this time of year. tartan patterns are much more suited for winter than summer.

IF IT'S NOT WHITE OR LIGHT BLUE (THAT'S PRACTICALLY WHITE) RETURN IT.

#NT

Seriously though, I like it, Ears.
smile.gif
Dope fit Ears.

Big ups to Wis for holding me down with that thread and BIG thanks to all of my DBNT family. Like Elkin did, I will end up running a raffle on one of the items. Most likely the fedora since its not something I feel that I can pull off haha. Keep spreading the word fellas!! Thank you again
pimp.gif

#NTStrong
I actually really like this fit and the contrast is really good, and the fit is on point.
Lol nice looks
Thanks for the compliments, guys! And I voted for you Pinoy for The Style Blogger giveaway. You got this!!

Back
Top Bottom