Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey_

Headed to Miami next weekend(thurs-sun) and headed to the mall tomorrow, any suggestions

The weather ain't been too Miami-like as of late, but as your departure arrives, IF the weather is back to normal...

Cotton/Cotton blend shorts
Linen Popover/Popover
Espadrilles
No show socks
Loafers
Sunglasses

If the weather is still rainy and wet...

Rain slicker
Cotton chinos
LL Bean Chukka

Julius F. Wrek

Thanks for the input Wis
Personally, I would go with the 36. I think the torso looks better and you said you have room so I think that's the move.
Yeah I think I'm going to go with the 36. Thanks

As far as Miami, its been raining here nonstop on and off (typical Florida weather) I've been wearing nothing but pocket tee's and those J.Crew 9" shorts.

Today. I was going to wear my alma mater fitted cap, but gonna go get a haircut later :lol:

I couldn't remember if I saw it here...

Does anyone own the sneaker/shoe wheel for storage? Or some other kind related unit?

I'm looking to move cities, would prefer boxes, but space will not allow.

Heys guys anyone live in the Camarillo, Ventura County, Thousand Oaks area. I gotta go out there and was wondering how the weather is fairing, so I know what to wear. If I remember correctly its still to early for the annual brush fires. Correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
Heys guys anyone live in the Camarillo, Ventura County, Thousand Oaks area. I gotta go out there and was wondering how the weather is fairing, so I know what to wear. If I remember correctly its still to early for the annual brush fires. Correct me if im wrong.
You can always type the zip code in to gauge. It's near the water so always a bit cooler and windy than most parts of LA.

P
Hey_
The weather ain't been too Miami-like as of late, but as your departure arrives, IF the weather is back to normal...

Cotton/Cotton blend shorts
Linen Popover/Popover
Espadrilles
No show socks
Loafers
Sunglasses

If the weather is still rainy and wet...

Rain slicker
Cotton chinos
LL Bean Chukka

Julius F. Wrek
Preciate the advice but I always though a popover is a womens sundress isnt it?

You can always type the zip code in to gauge. It's near the water so always a bit cooler and windy than most parts of LA.

Naw that dont never work. Every time i use that online stuff it tells me the wrong thing. Thanks for the help.

Got word back from SS, they are cool with me swapping out so I'm just gonna cop my navy suit from them. Prob will go with the Napoli, but I was curious about what you guys thought about this "Washington" suit. I know peak lapels are not everyone's thing but idk, that and the ticket pocket really intrigues me. Especially at the same price.

Napoli:
http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...d=Suits&prefn1=lineID&prefv1=Purple Line $469

Washington:
http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...hington&prefn2=lineID&prefv2=Purple Line $469

Also the Washington would be already tapered enough for me. Ced, told me his napoli is prob an 8 inch opening. I'd want mine to be a 7.

Here's a truer pic of someone who has the Washington btw.

I love peak lapels and I love ticket pockets. I got one for all my suit jackets.

Got word back from SS, they are cool with me swapping out so I'm just gonna cop my navy suit from them. Prob will go with the Napoli, but I was curious about what you guys thought about this "Washington" suit. I know peak lapels are not everyone's thing but idk, that and the ticket pocket really intrigues me. Especially at the same price.

Napoli:
http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...d=Suits&prefn1=lineID&prefv1=Purple Line $469

Washington:
http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...hington&prefn2=lineID&prefv2=Purple Line $469

Also the Washington would be already tapered enough for me. Ced, told me his napoli is prob an 8 inch opening. I'd want mine to be a 7.

Here's a truer pic of someone who has the Washington btw.

I think the Peak Lapels will work for you, I stray from them since I already have a broad enough chest.

Then you'd suggest Washington? Would the jacket look off if I paired it with grey trousers?
Mix it up, man. Navy and grey is a great combo.

I started out with a 2 button peak suit then I moved on to 3 button, 1 button, 3 roll into 2, overlapping pockets and slanted pockets. Small details make the diff.

Here's a couple of pictures with blue suit jackets with gray trousers.

Peak lapel and more true navy:

A darker navy:

Last edited:

Went out tothe get together after my boy's funeral.

No durag though... Lol...

Red and navy tie with white lining...

White shirt with light blue lining

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom