Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thoughts on mint colored pants? Also, anyone familiar with bonobos sizing compared to Dockers Alphas (pretty much the only pants I wear nowadays besides jeans)?

mintslim_tall_01.jpg

So I just received some Helmut Lang jeans and I'm practically swimming in the legs. They're straight leg, can a tailor slim down the legs? It looks like it'll require more than just a hem and taper. Is there anything else she can do to them? and how much should I expect to spend
Pics!

Today:

I've got quite the large quads due to lifting . What's your body type?

The Dakota's are a bit more forgiving in da thigh area.

The one quib about the Dakota that its draw string. The other ones I have detroitni think are more ur DB friendly

Yeah I have pretty large quads from lifting too. I think I'm gonna go with the Dakotas...if I'm a true 32 should I go with the 30?

Head's up... :nerd:

Tres Bien has a pretty nice sale going on and keep in mind that there's an additional 20% off all of their prices for non-EU residents AND shipping is cheap at only $10 (free if you spend something like $400). I've ordered from there a couple times and literally got the shipment in 2 days, way quicker and cheaper than a lot of US sites. A lot of my size is gone for the sale items I like but I'm sure some of you could find something...Common Projects, Lanvin, Margiela, APC, Church's, Visvim, etc.

Last edited:
Head's up... :nerd:

Tres Bien has a pretty nice sale going on and keep in mind that there's an additional 20% off all of their prices for non-EU residents AND shipping is cheap at only $10 (free if you spend something like $400). I've ordered from there a couple times and literally got the shipment in 2 days, way quicker and cheaper than a lot of US sites. A lot of my size is gone for the sale items I like but I'm sure some of you could find something...Common Projects, Lanvin, Margiela, APC, Church's, Visvim, etc.
Great sale indeed. A couple of pieces interested me, but I have no idea about the sizing. Must resist!

This is a good deal though: http://tres-bien.com/brand/maison-martin-margiela/panelled-high-top-sneaker-black-grey

Of course the typical sizes are hard to come by. I need a pair of GATS and hi tops in my life.

Wis, I'll try to take pics tonight when I get home. They fit fine in the waist but the legs are huge

HHHornet - Very open to different colors, personally I keep it simple (zzzzz I know *shrug*), but can't get down with that color.

Thanx bro I have been looking for this as well.

Been holding off on this thread for a few months and the first thing i see posted is this link to Hallensteins :/ lol

Does anyone know how the fit on these would be as far as length? Im a true 32 waist but was wondering if
i should size down because id prefer a 30 length? Any helps appreciated

Last edited:
HHHornet - Very open to different colors, personally I keep it simple (zzzzz I know *shrug*), but can't get down with that color.

Word. The more I thought about it, the more I realized the only mint I've seen has been on women.

Thanks for the input, bros.

Thoughts on mint colored pants? Also, anyone familiar with bonobos sizing compared to Dockers Alphas (pretty much the only pants I wear nowadays besides jeans)?

mintslim_tall_01.jpg
Id wear those for sure, white shirt, bowtie and some slip on loafers. I think that would be a unique and stylish summer look

mintslim_tall_01.jpg
Id wear those for sure, white shirt, bowtie and some slip on loafers. I think that would be a unique and stylish summer look
Cosign. Its something different. I'm thinking about copping. Anyone know how bonobos pants run?

Mint chinos are cool to me. But again I also have yellow and pink chinos :lol: they pair nicely with boat shoes, sneakers or loafers for the hotter months. You don't have to preppy it out either. A t shirt works just as nice.

Back
Top Bottom