Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I've picked up almost every single one of my roshes and Flyknits for UNDER retail...

Best sneaks for casual fridays... comfy and stylish (IMO)...

Kind of weird that its almost COOL not to like sneakers on this thread...

::goes back to lurking::

Since A is on the dbnt tour and linking up, who's going to be the first to get a group tattoo? 4lyfebros

Btw

Yup, those are them thank you sir. I could have sworn I've seen them way cheaper than that though in the past.

How is the fit?

Yah Gilt had them really cheap, then I had that $30 off coupon so I couldn't pass them up. They ended up being $70 per pair shipping included. Not the greatest pair of jeans I have but not bad for the price I guess.

They aren't too skinny and they aren't that tapered either. I say it is like 511s fit but sized down by one if that makes sense.

I've picked up almost every single one of my roshes and Flyknits for UNDER retail...

Best sneaks for casual fridays... comfy and stylish (IMO)...

Kind of weird that its almost COOL not to like sneakers on this thread...

::goes back to lurking::

I don't think it's that way at all. I mean, yeah...part of the initial point of this thread was moving on past sneakers but I'd imagine just about everyone in here still has a decent amount, more than most non-sneakerheads at least. Just about everyone who post pics has had some wearing Nikes but the thing is, you can go to the regular old WDYWT thread to post those pics or countless other threads to discuss them so it's not really a daily discussion. It's come up a lot though if you've lurked for a while.

I think people who don't really contribute might just see the pictures of suits and other clothing that doesn't really fit into the typical sneakerhead type of streetwear and focuses on those images as what this threads about.

I just think it's cool not to like Foamposites. :tongue: Seriously, they're awful. :lol: Otherwise my biggest gripe with Nike is the general lack of quality for the price. ****** synthetic materials, midsoles that have crap paint jobs, excessive glue, etc for $170? Nah. It's like what what would've been considered B-grade in the past is what ends up at retailers way too often and that stuff would've been heavily discounted at outlets, now they have like big releases at outlets and they're $10-20 below retail. If I'm over it. I've stuck with NB & Asics but of course those have been completely overtaken by the beasts also. I'm just waiting for Dada Spinners to hit so I can sell my collection for big $$$$. Those and the woodgrain Chris Webbers, fire.

I have yet to see a pair of Asics good looking enough for me to wear outside of running and even when running, I'd likely wear a ski mask so that others do not see me wearing those ugly shoes or distract other people to thinking I am going to rob them and again keep the attention away from the ugly shoes I am wearing.

Ty has always posted clean looks with nice sneakers and no one's ever said anything. He puts stuff together really well.

Last edited:
I have yet to see a pair of Asics good looking enough for me to wear outside of running and even when running, I'd likely wear a ski mask so that others do not see me wearing those ugly shoes or distract other people to thinking I am going to rob them and again keep the attention away from the ugly shoes I am wearing.

:rolleyes

Some of you follow rules too strictly. Rules are meant to be broken

Fashion would never evolve if everyone just followed the rules

I think there are a lot of runners that look good with casual clothes. Stuff like AM 1's and newer stuff like frees and flyknits.

Flyknits are nice but really expensive for a shoe that is basically a one piece upper. I'll try a pair when there's a sale.

shoes are beautiful...but horrible quality..its just a piece of mesh and foam wrapped up lol. I prefer more durable materials. Especially from a performance aspect. NB makes great quality running shoes. Nike does too, but i am not feeling paying 160 retail for flyknits.

just my personal opinion.

I find the flyknits one of the best quality sneakers Nike has come up with in years. Price is high, I give you that but not many shoe out there are worth retail anyways.

I guess I'm a bit biased, I love these shoes.
vx1dnq.jpg

shoes are beautiful...but horrible quality..its just a piece of mesh and foam wrapped up lol. I prefer more durable materials. Especially from a performance aspect. NB makes great quality running shoes. Nike does too, but i am not feeling paying 160 retail for flyknits.

just my personal opinion.

wut? You're inferring that because they are mesh, the quality is bad? My Racers have been through hell and back and are still holding up just fine. They're without a doubt the best quality Nike sneaker I've seen in years.

Complaining about the price is moot because the price is what it is and there's nothing you can do about that.

I find the flyknits one of the best quality sneakers Nike has come up with in years. Price is high, I give you that but not many shoe out there are worth retail anyways.

I guess I'm a bit biased, I love these shoes.
vx1dnq.jpg

Need me a pair. Been wearing nothing but roshe for weeks lol

Pics by GQ from BBall game before NYFW that some NTers attended. Was trying to spot Ksteezy or Adrian but looks like the lense missed you guys. That could KSteezy taking a pic in the distance in the first pic though.

Back
Top Bottom