Dressing Better Vol 2.0

on the topic of flyknits, i didnt mean dress them up in a suit and tie, although id wear them with a suit and tee....but when i say dress them up i mean more like a button down, some cargos or chinos, etc....i love these things, im with you RFX

I'm hoping Uniqlo drops topcoats again this year. Wis got me wanting one but not trying to pay over 200 for one

Pretty sure I'll be grabbing the black flyknits soon. Where's a good place to check to see if they're under retail?

And in terms of color blocking, I really like this crewneck from Club Monaco. Actually I like everything I've seen from Club Monaco lately

Nice fit ksteezy :pimp:

Ok guys...looking to pull the trigger on two suits from SuitSupply.

I recently purchased a Soho double breasted pure wool brown suit. I posted a pic a few pages back.

Now, I'm looking for 2 fall/winter styles. I know how the Soho fits since I already have one, but I'm not too sure on the other styles. Being that I live in a city where the closest Suit Supply is 6 hours away, I'm trying to see if any of you have tried on their other fits. There is one Soho double breasted that I'm looking at that's blue. The other two are Washington fits, which is what I need help with.

Soho

Washington

Washington

The Soho fit me perfectly off the rack. The only thing I needed to alter was the length of the pants. Is the Washington fit very similar, a little larger or smaller? I usually wear a 40R, but my Soho suit was a 38R.

I recently purchased a Soho double breasted pure wool brown suit. I posted a pic a few pages back.

Now, I'm looking for 2 fall/winter styles. I know how the Soho fits since I already have one, but I'm not too sure on the other styles. Being that I live in a city where the closest Suit Supply is 6 hours away, I'm trying to see if any of you have tried on their other fits. There is one Soho double breasted that I'm looking at that's blue. The other two are Washington fits, which is what I need help with.

Soho

Washington

Washington

The Soho fit me perfectly off the rack. The only thing I needed to alter was the length of the pants. Is the Washington fit very similar, a little larger or smaller? I usually wear a 40R, but my Soho suit was a 38R.

clean

Speaking of colorblocking, I'm into this:

That is really dope.

:lol: what is she doing?

I really like this jacket:

Cop it, man.

The Kobe System wasn't working. I got crossovered :frown: badly. By a 15 yr old. :frown:

Today:

It looks like Publish restocked again about an hour ago. I was able to cop a size 30 this time. Sucks that shipping is so $$. It was like $12 for normal and $14 for the quickest one. Judging by their area code, they're about 50 miles South of me :lol:

Again, they fit TTS, maybe a bit bigger. I take a 30 in them. I'm a 31 in J. Crew 484 and Levi's 511. I'm a size 30 in Gap chinos, at least from the GQ collab. I'm a 32 in Naked and Famous Skinny Guy.

http://www.thepublishshop.com/

@Wis

Which colors did you get or have? Im thinking about getting a navy, olive, or even that maroon pair.. :nerd:

Soho

Washington

Washington

Adrian tried on both the SoHo fit and Washington fit so I would wait til he chimes in to confirm. I remember the sales guy saying that the Washington is their slimmest cut and I think he had to size up on the Washington one he tried on but I could be wrong.

@Wis

Which colors did you get or have? Im thinking about getting a navy, olive, or even that maroon pair.. :nerd:
Go for the olive for sure, brochacho.

I was going to get the olive joint, but I realized that I have olive cords and cargo chinos already. I went with the tan joint, the cheaper version since they have a size 30 in those.

I would go with the olive out of the 3 hands down. The navy would be 2nd. Maroon would be 3rd. I rank them in term of versatility.

somebody help me out fambs. I'm currently training for a bank teller position. Second day is tomorrow.

Is a button up with very small checkers, like a dark red/black type checkers acceptable? I will be rocking a blazer and tie with it.

edit: this is the exact one right here.

Congrats on the new job, I work for a bank and I expect my tellers in shirt tie and and blazer. Also well groomed just as important. I always say if you want to be sitting at a bankers desk one day then dress like a banker.

Last edited:

Thanks Lucky :pimp:

Adrian tried on both the SoHo fit and Washington fit so I would wait til he chimes in to confirm. I remember the sales guy saying that the Washington is their slimmest cut and I think he had to size up on the Washington one he tried on but I could be wrong.

Thanks man. For some reason, I was thinking they were bigger than the Soho :lol: .

If I wasn't doing this bodybuilding stuff is cop some suits but I don't want to cop anything until I do a bulk and another cut. I would hate To invest money in a suit that won't fit after a few months

If I wasn't doing this bodybuilding stuff is cop some suits but I don't want to cop anything until I do a bulk and another cut. I would hate To invest money in a suit that won't fit after a few months
knowing that feel bro.

i hope i dont lose too much weight or balloon up. i like my frame and would like to chisel the aesthetics from it.

however, im bout to cop da maroon pair bc my burgundy tapered sweat from hm that adrian copped for me is borderline hobo steez at work

Nothing is going to fit you off the rack unless it's a t shirt when you reach your goals, man.

Back
Top Bottom