Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I live 2 miles away from the Target in Wheaton and I didn't even go there. Skipped it and went straight to Rockville where they had a ton of stuff still there at around noon yesterday. They had the camo sweats but there were only a few left when I got there. I wasn't even interested in them so didn't really look. They might still have them though depending what size you are I think they had L and XL left unless someone bought them. They had plenty of trenches you could probably still buy a medium from that Target also.

Good looks fam... I was with my lady and she was pressed to hit SS Target because they supposedly had purses left (I wanted to hit rockville, lol)... Def gonna check for the Trench and Sweats after work... Appreciate the help, REPPED!

Good looks fam... I was with my lady and she was pressed to hit SS Target because they supposedly had purses left (I wanted to hit rockville, lol)... Def gonna check for the Trench and Sweats after work... Appreciate the help, REPPED!
My girl was looking for the bag too. She wasn't feeling any of the clothing they had at Rockville and they had a lot too.

She was making fun of my sweats saying they looked terrible when I already told her I was only buying them because they were cheap and I needed sweatpants to lounge around the house in since she always steals mine
laugh.gif
Sure enough I wake up from a nap yesterday and she's already wearing them telling me they look better on her and she's taking them with her
mean.gif
***** please.

Like I said, expect to be embarrassed if I ever catch wind of one of y'all weddings. Don't out dress the groom? Pshhhh I'm gonna make your bride look like trash
:smokin

I was sharing a pretty good blog. (Which is why I posted the link) It's where I found those closet pics :rolleyes
I see. Text would've helped. Saw the pictures with no comments so I thought that was you since a lot of us post our own pics.

Dressing Better Deadly Viper Assassin Squad.  Killing it at weddings a la Kill Bill just from a style standpoint.

Like I said, expect to be embarrassed if I ever catch wind of one of y'all weddings. Don't out dress the groom? Pshhhh I'm gonna make your bride look like trash
:smokin
Hmmm. You can be the official ladyboy at my wedding then. :pimp:.

Suggestions for slim, high quality trousers? I feel like an idiot wearing a suit to work when I'm sitting in my office all day and not seeing my clients.

Thanks in advance!

Epaulet. If you're a 38 or 40 then there are a few wool trousers still on sale for 60.
Yes. Their trousers are superb and quality is great.

Note that with almost all OTR items, you may need to tailor to your own liking. I've done this with almost all my trousers so I have leg openings from 6.5 to 7.5".

Me too, man. I'd love to get some of those Mercer Pants. Too bad they sell out with the quickness

Back
Top Bottom