Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What's the quality of Land's End like? Tempted to order a navy peacoat just because I don't have one in navy lol

Had a great Saturday and Sunday so far. Yesterday went shopping at Woodbury with a good friend of mine, spent 6 hours there, we didn't realize it. She wanted me to be her personal shopper yesterday, it was fun, for sure! She picked up a few things at J. Crew Factory, khaki trench coat, chambray shirt, two wool pencil skirts that were great and will be :smokin once they're tailored to her. Myself I picked up a top for my wife and the navy tweed blazer in the pictures above that Adrian took. I will be getting the sleeves shortened this week on it. Found a tweed suit as well for my wife at Banana Factory Store for $54.

Today, I found some even more amazing things. Thanks to Adrian for showing me his thrift spots, the two places we went too were huge and I mean huge. I definitely can see what is meant by the fact that you need patience and time. What I found...some braces for $1.50, these 2 ties that were in a bag of ties ($1.50) as well and these two amazing coats below. The first one is a Brooks Brothers that Adrian found, was $50, but everything was 50% off today, came out to $25. Pretty sure it's this one which retails for $700 and the next one is a bespoke overcoat, that probably ran the guy at least $1K-1500, both 100% wool.

Brooks Brothers...oh and it's made in Italy with Loro Piana wool

:

Bespoke Overcoat:

Ties: (yes that is Dior)

Last edited:
What's the quality of Land's End like? Tempted to order a navy peacoat just because I don't have one in navy lol
So far everything that I've purchased from them has been good quality. I got a wool duffle coat from them about 3 or so years ago and its still holding up strong.

Did this man just say urban? :smh:

And Jason...I'm just saying. Never got dat payment man. Maybe I'll text some pics to Wes..
:tongue:

Last edited:
Ended up linking with the homies Sergio and G today. Hit some thrifts and got some lunch.

Serg ended up landing better finds than me (although, lettuce be cereal, it was because I found it :lol: )

Here's some pics from today:

Didn't get a chance to snap pics of his finds, so I'll let him fill you guise in. Here are my finds:
So you guys never had a NY meet up? the urban fella is a NT member too?
Can't eem edit now.

disclaimer:
lol just edited mine to delete out those unnecessary quoted pics haha

Last edited:
OMG so thats racist now? Yeah but calling somebody BLACK(when in reality nobody is really THE COLOR BLACK, WE ARE JUST SHADES OF BROWN) is ok?

So how is "urban" any better? What is it supposed to mean? All 3 of those dudes are dressed similar so they could all be "urban". If it means "black" then by urban you mean "hood". All of NYC is urban but everybody hears urban and imagines someone from the hood. You're either a trolling racist trying to get by on some coy **** or if you're really "urban" like you say you are, then you're on some strong self-hate ****.

Just leave it alone no need to explain yourself.
Thank you. I know whats happening right now(they hitting the report button FAST  trying to get me banned)

But I wont be banned for using a word (especially since it wasn't in a discriminatory manner, I essentially asked who the other guy was in the picture) I didn't insult him or speak on him in a negative way at all.

Last edited:
Yeah, we can't really confirm what you are.

What we can confirm is that comment is inappropriate and against NikeTalk's code of conduct. Therefore, consider yourself reported. Fella

Reactions: wj4
Yeah, we can't really confirm what you are.

What we can confirm is that comment is inappropriate and against NikeTalk's code of conduct. Therefore, consider yourself reported. Fella
Your reporting but I'll still be here because I did no wrong. Nice try fella

Last edited:
Stay around. That's fine fella.
Just start watching what you say. Learn some respect dude.
mean.gif
I didn't disrespect anyone man.
Saw a shop on IG post a couple that were made by Jordan Craig so i'm assuming they'll be hitting urban stores soon like DTLR and Shoe City and be a good price. I'll try to find the IG post n screenshot it.
Is that racist too?

Back
Top Bottom