Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I didn't disrespect anyone man.

Is that racist too?

Ok, if the black dude was wearing jeans and Tims and a hoody next to two guys in suits and you said that, or "who's the guy in the urban gear" that would have made sense. What you said was in poor taste with the way you used the word. I'm guessing you're all defensive cause you're insecure and love the attention but you should know what flies and what doesn't in the real world. Nice fitting dress clothes don't make up for poor social skills.

Ok, if the black dude was wearing jeans and Tims and a hoody next to two guys in suits and you said that, or "who's the guy in the urban gear" that would have made sense. What you said was in poor taste with the way you used the word. I'm guessing you're all defensive cause you're insecure and love the attention but you should know what flies and what doesn't in the real world. Nice fitting dress clothes don't make up for poor social skills.
So does that mean you under what Urban means?

I can see your extra approach your taking (MX as your Avy), but as a person of color myself I did not say anything wrong. If some of you read it wrong, I am sorry, but my comment was not meant to cause any issues.I didn't want to say who is the black dude because I feel that is racist.

Just move on.

Last edited:
I just don't see why it wasn't "the bald fella" or "the guy in the grey jacket"......so many different ways to refer to him other than "urban"

Just leave it alone no need to explain yourself.
Thank you. I know whats happening right now(they hitting the report button FAST  trying to get me banned)

But I wont be banned for using a word (especially since it wasn't in a discriminatory manner, I essentially asked who the other guy was in the picture) I didn't insult him or speak on him in a negative way at all.
Seeing as how two of the other in pics are heavy regulars in this thread, why didn't you ask who the other guy was if it was ur intention? U threw that in there because u know it would ruffle feathers and you would get ur daily dose of attention.

And this is after u laughingly called someone racist for using the word american when talking about CC debts.

I just don't see why it wasn't "the bald fella" or "the guy in the grey jacket"......so many different ways to refer to him other than "urban"
As I've posted my words weren't meant to do anything more than ask a question. I've previously asked whatever happened to the african dude with cool suits. Was that a racist statement?

about to cop

Just leave it alone no need to explain yourself.
Thank you. I know whats happening right now(they hitting the report button FAST  trying to get me banned)

But I wont be banned for using a word (especially since it wasn't in a discriminatory manner, I essentially asked who the other guy was in the picture) I didn't insult him or speak on him in a negative way at all.
Seeing as how two of the other in pics are heavy regulars in this thread, why didn't you ask who the other guy was if it was ur intention? U threw that in there because u know it would ruffle feathers and you would get ur daily dose of attention.

And this is after u laughingly called someone racist for using the word american when talking about CC debts.
All of this.
"Dude in the middle"

Jeez, there are just so many..
:smh:

Are people really against wearing AE walnut strands with a suit?

I rock them with dark blue or gray and it's :pimp: not the most formal look but certainly not of line

I rock them with dark blue or gray and it's
pimp.gif
not the most formal look but certainly not of line
i was more shocked at folks rocking dress shoes casually. I figured if you gotta wear them 5 days a week you'd rock some kicks on the weekend. But dats just be though.

I rock them with dark blue or gray and it's :pimp: not the most formal look but certainly not of line

Even though I don't have a pair of strands, I wouldn't be against wearing them with a suit, but my preference would be to not wear them with a suit. If they didn't have the design on the toe, they would be perfect.

I think you can wear strands with a pair of fitted jeans, which in my opinion makes them more casual than any shoe that I would want to wear with suits.

Strands are balmorals = formal
But perforated = casual

This is the reason I don't like them but yes, they work with both.

You are all lucky you get to go thrifting etc and catch these great deals.

I'm posted overseas so online shopping via APO is the only way I can get ****

Props to those in this thread who post deals and keep us in the loop :pimp:

You are all lucky you get to go thrifting etc and catch these great deals.

I'm posted overseas so online shopping via APO is the only way I can get ****

Props to those in this thread who post deals and keep us in the loop
pimp.gif
No problem fella. You in the service?

Back
Top Bottom