Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That he is! So someone got a free pair of Dalton's.
SS Outlet is closed now sadly

Yep, FedEx talking about people following their drivers and picking up any packages they leave at doors. Lady I talked to said she have over 20 claims to get through.

Last edited:
Whats the best combo for giving a presentation.
I'm leanin towards the blue gingham, tie, slacks, captoes

Zara, HM, and Topman...trust me.

If you want something high end..idk about ur budget..but Dolce & Gabbana makes HELLA slim suits too.

If you can find a Zara store in a big market they are great. I went to their flagship store in San Francisco yesterday and tried on a few things. Their suits are incredibly skinny, especially their Black Tag line. I could barely fit my foot through the pant leg opening. If I remember correctly the suit jacket was $189 and the pants were close to $90.

Whats the best combo for giving a presentation.
I'm leanin towards the blue gingham, tie, slacks, captoes

Pics are too small to really see.

You're talking about presentation for school? If so, any of those will work. Heck, any of those would also work in most professional settings.

Just make sure your presentation is as good as you look, my man :smile: Good luck.

Half the people who presented in my classes would wear sweats and sneakers and some even wore shorts. My professors definitely had some stonefaces going on. Girls usually dressed nice though, a few short and tight dresses.

Half the people who presented in my classes would wear sweats and sneakers and some even wore shorts. My professors definitely had some stonefaces going on. Girls usually dressed nice though, a few short and tight dresses.

I dressed up :smokin

Thanks for all the suit reccomendations. I don't have a Zara or Topman around me, but will stop HM to try on a suit. Will also look into suitsupply and thickasthieves online. Thanks again

i picked up this gingerbread tie from j.crew for super cheap and thinking about wearing it to some Christmas parties. im still learning when it comes to picking shirts to go with ties, etc. Other than a plain white, what other colors would be acceptable to wear with this tie?

Thanks for all the suit reccomendations. I don't have a Zara or Topman around me, but will stop HM to try on a suit. Will also look into suitsupply and thickasthieves online. Thanks again

Wait, you asked about suits in the $500-600 range? Don't waste your time with H&M or even Zara & Topman.

APC running their sale now, lots of items are 50% off, the infamous varsity is sold out online but it's on sale for $553.

^
I never arraigned it, but if I'm not home to sign for a FedEx package they'll tape a form to my door telling me I can go pick it up or they'll try and deliver it again.

^
I never arraigned it, but if I'm not home to sign for a FedEx package they'll tape a form to my door telling me I can go pick it up or they'll try and deliver it again.

Screw all that Im picking this up myself. Not going to lose two pairs of Dalton's in the span of 2 weeks.

They said they will ship it with sig confirmation. But how do I arrange for it to be picked up at my Fed Ex location?

^

You have to set up a FedEX account, and through their website you can enter in all those preferences. When some retailers send out packages they strictly do signature confirmation to prevent situations like yours.

Or just call FedEx. I do it all the time, though at times you might have to pick it up the next day of it's scheduled delivery but it is a safer route in your situation. You can do it with UPS as well, though FedEx is better as you can pick which facility to pick it up from.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom