Dressing Better Vol 2.0

To the LA Nters, myself and 2 other Nters will be linking up for lunch tomorrow. If you guys want to come, let me know! The more the merrier :smile:

I want these gum rubber joints though. Too fresh :smokin  

I need some chocolate brown ones.

For some holiday festivities this weekend.

Friday: Been roaming Ebay a while for one of these vintage early 90s Tommy sweaters with the Griffin logo. Found one in DS condition in my size for a decent price.

Saturday: "Christmas" blue with the red tie. Navy D2 flat fronts.

For some holiday festivities this weekend.

Friday: Been roaming Ebay a while for one of these vintage early 90s Tommy sweaters with the Griffin logo. Found one in DS condition in my size for a decent price.

Saturday: "Christmas" blue with the red tie. Navy D2 flat fronts.
Chneges your blue shirt is too big. It you got a smaller size or had it tailored your fit would look 100% better.

Yea, I realize it's a tad too big in the stomach area. Would not have been able to rock the tie if I got a smaller size. Might have it tailored.

Last edited:
The arms on the shirt is too big as well. You should look at more modern and slim fitted shirts. Also your tie width is too large for your frame. 3.5 inches and below would fit your frame better. Your styling and color cordination is great, but you really should look at sizing.

The arms on the shirt is too big as well. You should look at more modern and slim fitted shirts. Also your tie width is too large for your frame. 3.5 inches and below would fit your frame better. Your styling and color cordination is great, but you really should look at sizing.

Forget the stomach, both those shirts are way too wide in the shoulders.
Agree with both. That's the downfall of hunting down gear from the 90s when the cuts were more generous all around.

Need help guys. Looking for a polka dot dress shirt (white shirt with black polka dots) for NYE. Preferably, one with larger polka dots.

Need help guys. Looking for a polka dot dress shirt (white shirt with black polka dots) for NYE. Preferably, one with larger polka dots.

Uniqlo, cop one in the summer time though so not sure if they still have it but check them

Back
Top Bottom