Dressing Better Vol 2.0

just went to Uniqlo for the first time recently. Got a new store that just opened up in CT.......

meh....

^
Yeah, uniqlo's not really anything special but if you like the basics then it's a good place to look. Got one of their down jackets on sale and it's awesome. Going to buy a bunch of stuff next time I get paid.

Holiday TU with the tesm.

(illmatickal, myself, freshfeet, storm2006)
Happy Holidays from LA. Missing NCtwin and Iron Man.

^The dudes are not too photogenic, my man. Best I can do :lol:

I would love to get a newscast team Anchorman 2 style shot like Adrian did with his team for my guys.

Just got one of my suits from SuitSupply.

Specs: I'm 6'0, 160. I'm in between 36R/38R depending on the time. This suit is a 36R. On the jacket, neck roll and sleeves were altered. On the trousers the waist/seat were let out and the leg length with no break. Overall, the alterations were on point and clean.

I needed just a basic blue. Price tag was $470, shirt was $80. Tie and pocket square were already owned.

Personally, I think the quality of the suit and tailoring is head and shoulders better than J.Crew. Not to take anything away from them, they make a pretty decent suit. For the price and quality, they move up close to the top of my list.

Happy Holidays from LA. Missing NCtwin and Iron Man.

Didn't even get an invite... sad feels :frown: :frown: :frown:

Been meaning to hit Grand Central market, heavily underrated.

I was in Vegas, so would've "rain checked" :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom