Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks for the bot knowledge.
It gets better. Now Nike has gone to quite a length to cancel orders. If an order is made too fast, and flags are raised, that order will be cancelled and the user can be blacklisted from future orders. It is an evolving game of cat and mouse, the same for the RSVP process for the various Niketowns.

We wait until next Xmas for that shoe!
Multiple pairs will be bought. That's the grail. Owned two pairs in my life, but ended up flipping them both for some reason.

How do you guys tuck your shirts? I know it's probably a silly question, but I hate adjusting 3-4 times a day. Especially when standing and sitting and the undies start to ride up; wedgies and rustled jimmies ftl.

Last edited:
Multiple pairs will be bought. That's the grail. Owned two pairs in my life, but ended up flipping them both for some reason.

How do you guys tuck your shirts? I know it's probably a silly question, but I hate adjusting 3-4 times a day. Especially when standing and sitting and the undies start to ride up; wedgies and rustled jimmies ftl.
I had them in the 10th grade. It was one of the last Wed releases I believe.

I tuck my shirt in throughout the day. Probably 3-5 times if I had to guess. You move throughout the day and the shirt shifts and becomes untucked a bit as a result. Nothing you can do but re tuck. You want to have a clean tuck as much as possible and avoid the ballooning effect.

Last edited:
I had them in the 10th grade. It was one of the last Wed releases I believe.

I tuck my shirt in throughout the day. Probably 3-5 times if I had to guess. You move throughout the day and the shirt shifts and becomes untucked a bit as a result. Nothing you can do but re tuck. You want to have a clean tuck as much as possible and avoid the ballooning effect.
I hate having to constantly fix my shirt so I resort back to my military days and use a rubber flex belt. Works great.

http://www.uniforms-4u.com/p-shirt-stay-hidden-tailor-flex-belt-11595.aspx

Last edited:

Fit from earlier

Blazer-Express
Button up-Express
Trousers-Express
Tie-Brooks Brothers
Shoes-Cole Haans

Try these rubber strips that you can sew right on your waistbands. Thank me later. :smokin

http://www.thesewingplace.com/Snug-Tex-Elastic-shirt-tail-gripper-p/ne201.htm

Last edited:

Try these rubber strips that you can sew right on your waistbands. Thank me later. :smokin
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/716003/width/500/height

http://www.thesewingplace.com/Snug-Tex-Elastic-shirt-tail-gripper-p/ne201.htm[/quote]
Was gonna post this. My MAB came with these strips. No untucking ever. Contingent on you wearing a proper length for your dress shirts.

Any compiled list of IGs anywhere here?

Thinking of getting one just for the hell of it.
If you follow wis (wisithfrombkk) or carlin (cbtaylor23) you can damn near find all the NTers on their following list. Especially Carlin AKA Mr. IG popular.

As for mine, BeraQueezy.

Now make one bro :smile:

Thats confirmed?
Nope. It would only make sense though. All of the OG colorways and the Cool Grey were released in the previous Xmas's. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on it.

If you follow wis (wisithfrombkk) or carlin (cbtaylor23) you can damn near find all the NTers on their following list. Especially Carlin AKA Mr. IG popular.

As for mine, BeraQueezy.

Now make one bro :smile:

:lol: Yeah. I made an IG account because Adrian persuaded me to make one. I really enjoy it because of the NTers and others I network with.

And yeah, Carlin has his whole alma mater on the friend list.

I actually thought we'd be getting the Columbia's this year. I was severely disappointed. The gamma blue color way is... Decent. I can't knock em. But I'd definitely have preferred JB to stick with the trend of releasing the OG color ways first before they attempted any retro+ stuff. But what's done is done. Fingered crossed for 2014.

I'm going to have to check out that elastic bands. :nerd:

I actually thought we'd be getting the Columbia's this year. I was severely disappointed. The gamma blue color way is... Decent. I can't knock em. But I'd definitely have preferred JB to stick with the trend of releasing the OG color ways first before they attempted any retro+ stuff. But what's done is done. Fingered crossed for 2014.

I'm going to have to check out that elastic bands. :nerd:
Yeah, man. The Gammas came out of nowhere. JB was like you guys aren't getting the main course yet, here's some more bread sticks.

Lucky how fast you lose your weight?

You did your goal in losing weight this year bruh. Motivation

Last edited:
Lucky how fast you lose your weight?

You did your goal in losing weight this year bruh. Motivation

Got down from 320 to 228 from August 12 to June 13, went from like a sz 46 to a 34. Bulked up to 250 from June to Nov currently a sz 36. I'm looking to shred back down a little so I can be ripped and not just "brolic" that's my 2014 goal.

Back
Top Bottom