Dressing Better Vol 2.0

With counting calories all you need is a food scale and my fitness pal app, some people just can't adjust to measuring and weighing stuff. I will say I`m pretty much where I can eyeball stuff stuff and be pretty accurate but I still measure most items.

Here's an example of the size I`m trying to be at

No Bromo, I don't like posting pics of other dudes but this best sums up, I still want to be able to wear "Stylish" "high end" brands but I`m not trying to be skinny. Because I`m 6'3 I think if I get down to the low 200s I`ll be good.

And dude I posted is accused on being on roids but who cares lol.
word lucky, i'm the same height, and my girl is already complaining saying i'm getting too small lol 

I picked up my Nike Destroyer from the tailor yesterday and I must say it was worth the trip. I would normally post pictures but you would be able to notice the changes. Definitely worth it if you need the arms tapered.

I know its not the norm. But I honestly I don't mind breaking that "rule"

I have 2 pairs with cuffs, both flat fronted. :\ oh well haha
Lol looks good but I was just asking cuz I'm still new to DB. I wouldn't know about the "rule" had t not been for DB.

Orphaned suit jacket as a sport coat, can it be done gents? Don't feel like dropping a few hundred on an actual sport coat :lol:. Tried searching and some say it's a faux pas, others say it can be done. Thoughts?

Orphaned suit jacket as a sport coat, can it be done gents? Don't feel like dropping a few hundred on an actual sport coat :lol:. Tried searching and some say it's a faux pas, others say it can be done. Thoughts?
It can definitely be done. I've worn an orphaned suit jacket with tapered sweats before too.

Lol looks good but I was just asking cuz I'm still new to DB. I wouldn't know about the "rule" had t not been for DB.
Don't follow the rules down to the dot, my man. I probably have over 30 pairs of proper trousers and none of them are pleaded. Most trousers I see, cheap and expensive, are flat fronts nowadays.

It can definitely be done. I've worn an orphaned suit jacket with tapered sweats before too.

Outside of the buttons (and maybe pockets?) what exactly is the difference? Fabric?

This is the jacket, would it be too noticeable with chinos?

I may start buying Club Monaco bros. Went there this weekend and they were running 50% off marked down items (vs. the 40% off online).

Copped myself a black boiled wool bomber (fit was immaculate) and a merino wool pullover sweater.

I know you can use student ID there, but they would not let me because of the ongoing promotion.

JCrew was also running the 40% +student ID in-store.

Outside of the buttons (and maybe pockets?) what exactly is the difference? Fabric?

This is the jacket, would it be too noticeable with chinos?
Yep. You said it. Usually patch pockets and more country fabrics though I have seen a once blazer turned into a suit later by having matching trousers made.

I think you'll be fine, man. :smile:

Hopefully gonna troll around here more often next year. Think my goals for next year is to dress better and also stay healthy and active. >D

(And also troll and follow more of you on IG. @hennnessyyy :lol:)

Last edited:
I may start buying Club Monaco bros. Went there this weekend and they were running 50% off marked down items (vs. the 40% off online).

Copped myself a black boiled wool bomber (fit was immaculate) and a merino wool pullover sweater.

I know you can use student ID there, but they would not let me because of the ongoing promotion.

JCrew was also running the 40% +student ID in-store.

Club Monaco is cool, mostly not worth near retail prices but they've got sales running often. They got rid of the men's selection at the closest one a few years ago though. :\

Club Monaco is pretty expensive at retail for a mall brand. I wouldn't cop anything at retail.

finally got these SLPs in. they're gonna get a lot of run.

and just for good measure

These + Is made for a pretty successful weekend
Hella jealous bro. SLPs are so smooth. I love the silhouette because it looks so much like the Stan Smith--atleast to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom