Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Brought some A.P.C. rescues.

I need a burgundy/maroon duffle coat.:smokin

what brand is that duffle coat?

speaking of rescues, anyone had a relaxed straight pair of jeans hemmed/tapered? would it be worth the cost to pretty much transfom a pair? I got some rescues from a few years ago that had a crotch blow out I never fixed. Thinking about sending to denim therapy to fix but if it's not worth the cost to hem and taper I'll probably just trash em. 

speaking of rescues, anyone had a relaxed straight pair of jeans hemmed/tapered? would it be worth the cost to pretty much transfom a pair? I got some rescues from a few years ago that had a crotch blow out I never fixed. Thinking about sending to denim therapy to fix but if it's not worth the cost to hem and taper I'll probably just trash em. 

I think enough companies make tapered pants now for all body types, so getting a relaxed fit and completely altering the shape may prove more expensive than just getting a new pair with the fit you like.

I think enough companies make tapered pants now for all body types, so getting a relaxed fit and completely altering the shape may prove more expensive than just getting a new pair with the fit you like.
Well for me it works. I have big legs and I have had my favorite jeans tapered.

FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WORK OUT (NOT SKIP LEG DAY)

DONT GET SKINNY JEANS PLEASE. SLIM STRAIGHT. HELL TAILOR YOUR FAV RELAXED FIT DAD JEANS.

AND IF YOUR NT THICK, DONT BUY FRAILBOY JEANS.

Does GAP price match? When I went on Friday they weren't on sale. Anyone want to hook it up with a copy of their receipt?

Not enough
mean.gif
 in the world for those mental patient looking shoes. I'm convinced the higher the price of something these less aesthetically appealing it needs to be in order to sell and generate hype. 

^Those boots are real dope Exec76.

Back
Top Bottom