Dressing Better Vol 2.0

For those who bet I would take the bred's flip and put it towards something #menswear related...good call

Just joined #TeamCarmina
pimp.gif
AWAITS @ksteezyFOR DA EFF YO ___________   A 

For those who bet I would take the bred's flip and put it towards something #menswear related...good call

Just joined #TeamCarmina
pimp.gif
You coudve probably thrifted a similar pair and kept the Breds...
laugh.gif

Jk fams, nice pickup. Shape of the toe is on point, actually the overall shape is almost picture perfect.

Just joined #TeamCarmina :pimp:

You coudve probably thrifted a similar pair and kept the Breds...:lol: .

Jk fams, nice pickup. Shape of the toe is on point, actually the overall shape is almost picture perfect.

Haha thanks man. Here's a better pic from when epaulet carried the same model:

has anyone ever purchased off this ebay user "laker_matt"? --> http://stores.ebay.ca/Matts-Elegant-Seconds?_trksid=p2047675.l2568

I'm looking at a pair of used loafers he has for sale right now but don't know if his stuff is legit or not despite the good feedback
You're over thinking it. Just buy the loafers.
I don't blame him for asking to be safe. I'm sure the seller does exactly what the bully fella does and hits up a bunch of thrift shops, shines em up all pretty and puts shoes trees in them to make the shape look as good as possible.

I don't know, I could never buy jock worn:x shoes that've likely molded to the shape of another mans feet. :x

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've bought Clark DBs but have they always been 119? I don't remember paying over 75 for any of mine

Thanks guys.

I'd prefer new, but the AE Presidio is discontinued. Unless someone can help me find another black penny loafer with a high vamp that ships to Canada, I might just go with these.

(and yes, I have looked around... I just like this particular model. However, I am open to other suggestions)

I don't blame him for asking to be safe. I'm sure the seller does exactly what the bully fella does and hits up a bunch of thrift shops, shines em up all pretty and puts shoes trees in them to make the shape look as good as possible.

I don't know, I could never buy jock worn:x shoes that've likely molded to the shape of another mans feet.
sick.gif
LOL you clearly limit yourself man. A nice shoe shine and some cleaning the inside and they good. Fella these days smh

just got a Ralph Lauren black label suit tailored. first suit I really ever bought on my own so I did it right. it's a slim fit suit and it's charcoal.

I'm going to an engagement party early next month. I just need help figuring out what color shirt and what color tie to buy to go with them. what would you guys say?

Last edited:
RLBL suits are :pimp:. White shirt and black tie would be really simple and sharp, a navy or maroon tie would be really nice too. My personal tastes prefer solid color ties for the most part

Post pics of the suit if you can, would love to see how it looks

Last edited:
I guess that's easy since I already have a white shirt and a tie to go with it. didn't know if that'd be too boring though and since it was gonna be my first time wearing it, I wanted to make sure it was all perfect.

i'm already looking forward to buying my next suit. I think I'm going to go navy blue for the next one.

Back
Top Bottom