Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You guys are talking as if those werent great fits back then.

The baggy clothes era was the best clothing era of all time. Even though I would never go back, it was very much appreciated. 5$ white tee and you were the freshest dude alive that day.

Jean shorts were also the wave and I know all of you had a pair :lol:

Side note, my AEs will be at my doorstep today, Cant wait Bart Scott gif.

Last edited:
I regret my afro

The baggy clothes era was the best clothing era of all time. Even though I would never go back, it was very much appreciated. 5$ white tee and you were the freshest dude alive that day.

Jean shorts were also the wave and I know all of you had a pair :lol:

Soo many brands: Outkast, Snoop, Akademiks, Enyce, Pelle Pelle, etc.

:pimp:

I regret my afro

I saw you in an And 1 mixtape before, bro.

First pick up in a while. Visited an aviation store out here in SD and bought this MA-1 jacket. Posted it on instagram and one of my friends in the air force said that's the same jacket that they have to wear. Really wanted an authentic one. Now to wait until the temps drop again.

Jean shorts were also the wave and I know all of you had a pair
laugh.gif

I honestly do not believe you bro :lol: :lol:. You never had a pair of jean shorts? They were hotter than cargos at one point.

First pick up in a while. Visited an aviation store out here in SD and bought this MA-1 jacket. Posted it on instagram and one of my friends in the air force said that's the same jacket that they have to wear. Really wanted an authentic one. Now to wait until the temps drop again.
Funny how people in the military steer clear of that stuff haha. If I saw a guy I worked with  wearing that or issued aviator glasses with his civilian clothes, I'd shake my head . lol. It looks good on people, but I'd feel out of place wearing my work gear with my regular clothes, if you know what I mean?

Anyway, ask you friend for an NSN (National Stock Number) or see who the manufacturer is,( if there is even is a tag for); most stuff I've paid attention to just has the NSN for the tag; you may be able to Google the NSN or manufaturer and get lucky. Hell, it may even be at your local Army Surplus store. Ironically, our Service changed jacket liners and they were no where to be found since they were new and people were buying them up at the Uniform Distrubution Center and Exchange. I looked up manufacturer, went to their website, and located authorized vendors in my area. Luckily, I found the exact jacket I needed less than a mile from where I worked at an Army Surplus.

I honestly do not believe you bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. You never had a pair of jean shorts? They were hotter than cargos at one point.
Maybe when I was like 6.  Guarantee I never wore anything remotely close to what was pictured.  Grew up listening to rap (among other music) but never dressed like it or was influenced by that style.  Definitely wore my clothes too big but that was a Large or maybe XL when I should've been wearing a medium but that was because wearing fitted clothing just wasn't the move...but no shants, jorts or anything like that.

Man, I remember those days.

Long Tees

Jorts

AF1 Mids

Jerseys

New Era Panel Fitteds

+NBA logo jeans

+Girbaud Jeans

frown.gif

We old brahs.

Last edited:
Man, I remember those days.

Long Tees
Jorts
AF1 Mids
Jerseys
New Era Panel Fitteds

:frown:

We old brahs.
I remember when I first saw those fitteds in the Fab and Nate Dogg video. Couldn't find them in LA until months later tho.

I remember when we shopped. It was the easiest process ever, just cop the biggest size available. Lol.

Fitted clothes def weren't in then. Check out the older ads and even GQ. Everything was loose, but not OD loose like urban wear.

I had jean shorts but they weren't that big. I've been wearing slim pants with 7inch leg opening jeans and my rightful size in shirts since I was probably in JHS and now I'm almost done with college.

Back
Top Bottom