Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Wis relays he dry cleans em.

No fades.
Lol thanks man looked back and they look and seem to fit great. Whats your opinion on the hem?
Firstly hem relates to the length, not the opening. Therefore if Flyknit is talmbout getting it taken to a 6.5" opening, thats a taper. The OTR opening is 7" and to me is great.

Back to hem talks, my pair comes with I believe a 34" inseam. I thought about shortening it a tad but ended up leaving them as is as to keep em extra stacky. Essentially, what you see in that pic is completely stock, one hundo percent.

Firstly hem relates to the length, not the opening. Therefore if Flyknit is talmbout getting it taken to a 6.5" opening, thats a taper. The OTR opening is 7" and to me is great.

Back to hem talks, my pair comes with I believe a 34" inseam. I thought about shortening it a tad but ended up leaving them as is as to keep em extra stacky. Essentially, what you see in that pic is completely stock, one hundo percent.
Thanks. They look great man.

Those> JE x GAP at least when it comes to pics

Last edited:
My biggest pick up of all time!

Scooped the olive green JE crewneck.. It was a lot better than I expected.. Pretty thick. Went with a Large.

These gap pants fit terribly.

The seams ripped when I put my legs in. My calves just exploded them and same with my glutes.

Scooped the JE sweats and hoody.

The hoody is excellent to me, man. Perfect weight for the cold too. I'm 210lbs with huge arms and the XL fits PERFECT!

The sweatpants tho, mehhhh. I scooped the L cuz the XL was huge (i thought they were posed to be way tighter). I'm prolly gonna return and try to grab the crew in an XL.

Rob Garcia doesn't care about poor people. The En Noir pieces i'd use to pick up dog crap.

Quietly, the Brooklyn Tailors outerwear were definitely the best pieces. I'll grab those later.

Last edited:
+1 on the little one. If you do not mind sharing, what did you name him/her?

Also, does anyone know of any discounts for Indochino (Will consider Suit Supply for the right price as well).

Reps will be given.

Last edited:
Gonna return those JE sweats, it fit and look like some cheap sweats you can cop at h&m, but the quality feels great. Rather get the grey urban sweats from uniqlo instead. Can't get down with those little pockets the JE Sweats got.

are you guys buying the gap x gq stuff full price?

Yeah. There are no coupons.. I tried using the new subscriber coupon, and it said that the GQ stuff is excluded. People using coupons are getting lucky, its extremely random.. find the right co worker and try to catch him slipping.

Captoe oxfords are on the more formal side. It would still work with just trousers though. I personally wouldn't wear them with chinos or jeans. However, I don't mind wearing more bulky derbies with suits and trousers.

How much you wanna spend? I personally wouldn't go below Allen Edmonds.

With a suit:

With just trousers and dress shirt: http://38.media.tumblr.com/fedd697cf7bfa0e8a96208af286dfd87/tumblr_mrlrqrXsju1rux7jzo1_1280.png

Mine are Crockett & Jones if wondering.

Thanks for the clarification Wis!

Back
Top Bottom