Dressing Better Vol 2.0

check your local Nordstrom Racks for Del Toro sneakers

Joe fresh doesn't ship to the states so you would have to go in store to purchase the jacket. Plus their Jacket sizing is off at times. Tried on two jackets in store a couple months back and one fit TTS while the other was a size medium and fit like a L. Everlane jackets are TTS.

i think they started US online shopping recently. they have it on their website. it'll be hard for me to try on the joe fresh jacket because they only have stores in new york.

So I was reading through the past few hundred pages while sick this weekend since I've been away from the thread for a few months. Some of y'all said you shave your arm pits....what does that help with and why do you do it? srs. also, do you just trim it or do you full on shave? I know Wis was one who said he did and I think it was Jason also maybe? I am intrigued.

me the other day

wj4 im big, but im lean

so i can fit stuff, if that shirt was L id prob get, M would be too small

i wear size 32/33 size waist pants an i weigh more than 200 im 6'1"

#imnotastreetcat

disregard my sorry excuse for ksteezy beard

Last edited:
http://s157.photobucket.com/user/hs...0-44B6-8A9E-D87038D098D0_zpsjwh3krdx.png.html

Looking for a jacket like pictured but less street-wear esque. It's my desired length. Help pls.
Try looking for a fish tail or duffle. May not be the exact style but length should be close.

So I was reading through the past few hundred pages while sick this weekend since I've been away from the thread for a few months. Some of y'all said you shave your arm pits....what does that help with and why do you do it? srs. also, do you just trim it or do you full on shave? I know Wis was one who said he did and I think it was Jason also maybe? I am intrigued.
Dang. I don't even remember talking about this. Lol.

But yeah I shave the pits weekly. I like the feel better plus I don't want to look like I have Katt Williams in a hold when I wear tanks.

It takes like 3 mins max. Once a week. I'm cool with that. Been doing for 5-6 years now.

me the other day

wj4 im big, but im lean

so i can fit stuff, if that shirt was L id prob get, M would be too small

i wear size 32/33 size waist pants an i weigh more than 200 im 6'1"

#imnotastreetcat

disregard my sorry excuse for ksteezy beard
Oh word. I thought you were like a mini Rock :lol:

There's even some fashion joints I can't fit into. My true size would be cool everywhere except the arms and chest. When size up the arm sleeve length and everything else is out of proportion.

The medium in the Kenzo joint fits me nicely and my chest is like 38-39". Surprised it ain't sold yet. Had to call and get my guy to hold that for me.

Heads up Gap has 40% off sale this weekend only NO EXCLUSIONS and the GapXGQ collection is included for those who still have some selection left. 

Is/was that in store only?

I wish I saw this earlier. I would've asked one of you New York folks to grab me a pair of the John Elliot light selvedges. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom