Dressing Better Vol 2.0

No issue.

Gap just has a certain "look"

But the black one looks more versatile imho.

Rl/polo always made nice ones i think

Patches on the elbows as well.
And if you buy past seasons ones you can always find a good deal.

I've got the green one in navy. The top one is the women's version I believe. Those were from last season and the quality is superb but I would stay away from the ones they offer this season because they are paper thin.

It's the J. Crew picture messing it up. You can tell its pinned from the back.

Barbour and Bellstaff joints will fit a bit looser since they're heritage brands that actually make jackets to ride and hunt in.

The motorcycle jacket never worked out for me like how I wanted it in term of fitment so that's why I sold it.

Quality is much superior than BR for sure. Price is heftier too.

I'm rocking with this J. Crew one now, love it.

Wish I would have seen that BR one too.

Polishing on stand like that only works if there's a person actually wearing the shoes while the shine is happening. So essentially it only works in the manner it was intended to be used for :lol:

Good for storage though !

yeah I got it for the storage and to have something to put a shoe on while it dries. May have to use it for its original purpose if my friends ever need a shine though :D

Polishing on stand like that only works if there's a person actually wearing the shoes while the shine is happening. So essentially it only works in the manner it was intended to be used for :lol:

Good for storage though !

yeah I got it for the storage and to have something to put a shoe on while it dries. May have to use it for its original purpose if my friends ever need a shine though :D
Charge em too :smokin

The hell kinda boring *** lol attempts you run into?

Nah here it is, I bought it last year for around 50 on sale. Just checked, unfortunately doesn't look like they have it anymore.
Not bad. Not really a fan of the flap pockets though.

I just copped the BR one in black because BR is having a 40% off any item sale today online.

Speaking of APC ^^ my Nike APC Free OG's came in today.  I ordered the grey ones, I open the box to find out they sent me the black ones.  I look on the site and there is no more 10.5 in greys left.  FML 

Does anyone know if APC is vanity sizing? My sister finds it odd that size 8/10 is XL. I told her it is prolly cuz it is french not cuz they are using vanity.

EDIT: Here is their sizing

http://usonline.apc.fr/sizing
All APC tops fit true to size and consistent for me.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some black suede wingtip boots?
Out of all the bespoke and mto shoes I've seen, never saw black suede before. Sounds horrible because fading is inevitable.

didn't manage to find any info on the pointer chore coat when searching the thread. any of those who have care to share how the sizing is? consensus seems to be sizing down

Last edited:
Anybody know when there is going to be a friends and family factory outlet discount at BR and Gap? 

Or even a J-Crew discount?

Not sure if you meant JCrew outlet discount or not but if you sign up for JCrew's email program, they send you some sort of promotion it seems like every day. Having an extra 40% off sale items going on now, unfortunately I believe it ends very soon, within the night.

NT I need some help, haven't bought jeans in a few years and after hitting some spots yesterday can't really find what I'm looking for. Looking for some affordable jeans (no more than $60/pair), not into super slim fits but don't want them sagging either. Any recommendations on brands/fits?

NT I need some help, haven't bought jeans in a few years and after hitting some spots yesterday can't really find what I'm looking for. Looking for some affordable jeans (no more than $60/pair), not into super slim fits but don't want them sagging either. Any recommendations on brands/fits?

Not sure on your size but I wear RPM West's New Classics. That's if you're willing to go up to $100 though.

Not sure on your size but I wear RPM West's New Classics. That's if you're willing to go up to $100 though.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...onomy/POLO/1760781&kw=jeans&parentPage=search

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...onomy/POLO/1760781&kw=jeans&parentPage=search

I've had success with Ralph Lauren.

Try Ralph Lauren slim fit. There's a 50% off coupon In the RL thread. Head to your nearest outlet and u can get a decent pair for cheap.

Try Ralph Lauren slim fit. There's a 50% off coupon In the RL thread. Head to your nearest outlet and u can get a decent pair for cheap.
how much will it cost after the coupon? i have never bought any jeans from the outlet before but i love their slim fit jeans.

Back
Top Bottom