Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Definitely get a size down from your normal size. I wear an 11 and my Desert Boots were a 10

If you're looking at Bushacres, I found the sizing on those to be a bit different. I wore a 10.5 in them

I wear a 13 and got a 12 in both Bushacres and DBs. I think the 12 is roomy for me in the DBs, I could almost have gone down 1.5 sizes. I'd still recommend one full size down for Bushacres.

Wore a polo stripped button down, jeans, and air maxes to the office today. Baddest chick in the building joked that I looked like I was still in college. Now I'm married and all, but I was legit salty.
Definitely get a size down from your normal size. I wear an 11 and my Desert Boots were a 10

If you're looking at Bushacres, I found the sizing on those to be a bit different. I wore a 10.5 in them

I wear a 13 and got a 12 in both Bushacres and DBs. I think the 12 is roomy for me in the DBs, I could almost have gone down 1.5 sizes. I'd still recommend one full size down for Bushacres.
cosign my sizes exactly.

Jcrew is having a pretty decent sale running right now In-Store.

40% off sale

+ 15% off student ID

+ 20$ off 100$ coupon I got from one of the associates (apparently this 20$ off shouldn't stack with the student discount, but an SA at Garden State Plaza did it for me ....so I went to Willowbrook and name-dropped lol)

Copped this for $117:

For what it's worth- I have wide feet and found the Bushacres were a bit narrower. Again, that's my experience with them.

damn bros, today is the day where i think i might have to officially retire my beeswax DB. did you guys just bought a new pair or found something completely different to replace them? i want something as versatile as the DB

Last edited:
damn bros, today is the day where i think i might have to officially retire my beeswax DB. did you guys just bought a new pair or found something completely different to replace them? i want something as versatile as the DB
I went to the J.Crew Macallister but now that my casual tip changed, I rarely wear.

J.Crew joints better IMO though.

I went to the J.Crew Macallister but now that my casual tip changed, I rarely wear.

J.Crew joints better IMO though.
Don't listen to this guy, he wears SLP to do groceries and run errands.
JK Brah.

I like the fit/shape of the bushacre better anyway. But i feel like everyone needs to own a pair of the beeswax DB :lol:

What are y'alls thoughts on this sweater/pullover? Got it for christmas from my sister. Wore it with black skinny denim & Stan Smiths. 

Don't love elbow patches personally- but preference aside that looks good

I used mink oil on my Clarks

Last edited:
I like the fit/shape of the bushacre better anyway. But i feel like everyone needs to own a pair of the beeswax DB
laugh.gif

What yall use to clean/polish Bushacres?
I've had my Bushacres for years (around 3 years - lots of wear too) and never ever cleaned it. I think I need to 
laugh.gif

20131024_170503.jpg

What are you guys rocking for the New Years Eve parties? I'm thinking navy suit, with clean crisp white shirt or grey suit with a white shirt., no tie. Thoughts?

What are y'alls thoughts on this sweater/pullover? Got it for christmas from my sister. Wore it with black skinny denim & Stan Smiths. 

I like it, I have a hoody and british military sweater with patches, plus i love different patterns and textures.

Back
Top Bottom