Dressing Better Vol 2.0

jeans finally came in. love the stretchy material

Last edited:
i say true to size if you want that slim tailored look. size up if you want it a little baggy. the T is from zanerobe and i say tts also, not sure how JE tees fit sir.

Bruh I wear the same Zanerobe T's under my JE Villains.. people sleeping on that Zanerobe quality.. I made sure I bought a couple from Karmaloop's crazy holiday sale :smh:

Got a zanerobe joint as a NYFW giveaway. It was basura.

Maybe the other ones are better but I luh me some reign & storm tees.

Funny comparison above... I am on the fence between buying 3 or 4 Reign Storm tees vs. Zanerobe.

Length is extremely important to me... short-wide tees won't cut it.

6'2" about 230 lbs. pretty jacked/thick.

What would offer better fit?

Also, for Zanerobe the Flintlock tee looks like it has nice length to it... but then they also offer a "tall" tee. Again, I am pretty long, what would work better?

Last edited:
Got a zanerobe joint as a NYFW giveaway. It was basura.

Maybe the other ones are better but I luh me some reign & storm tees.

the grey tee from that pic is pretty good quality. i have a white flintlock too and that one doesnt seem as thick

Funny comparison above... I am on the fence between buying 3 or 4 Reign Storm tees vs. Zanerobe.

Length is extremely important to me... short-wide tees won't cut it.

6'2" about 230 lbs. pretty jacked/thick.

What would offer better fit?

Also, for Zanerobe the Flintlock tee looks like it has nice length to it... but then they also offer a "tall" tee. Again, I am pretty long, what would work better?

I am 5'10''.. I've only tried Flintlock, and the length is perfect for me. Their Tall T's are definitely longer, in fact if you go to their website there is a very detailed fit video with measurements and comparisons of each fit. I've never tried Reign+Storm, so I can't comment.

Back
Top Bottom