Dressing Better Vol 2.0

XL

Why don't u just order both size and return the one that doesn't fit to a brick and mortar store

Thanks to whoever suggested the Banana Republic Ty Chelsea boot. They were originally $178, but I was able to get them with the 40% off for $108. I wanted to gauge how I felt about the look, and I think they're great. Maybe I'll invest more in a higher-end pair in the future.
YO! How'd you get the 40% off? I'm trying to check out right now but BRSALE is not letting me get 40% off .. help a brother out!

YO! How'd you get the 40% off? I'm trying to check out right now but BRSALE is not letting me get 40% off .. help a brother out!

I just tried it again, and it's not going through. I dunno, maybe try calling them and seeing if they can apply the discount? When I ordered a week ago, the code still worked.

I just called and they could only offer me 20% off
tired.gif
 so I'll just hold off until I can get them for 40% off .. cause that $108 sounds real good for those Chelsea's. 

rc103dc rc103dc Hows the quality on them? Was thinking about getting the black leather pair for beaters or this pair from nordstorm: 'sota' Chelsea. Which would have better quality?

pinoy732 pinoy732 Good looks on Grana. Placed my order Tuesday and its out for delivery today!

Ended up getting the olive villain. Never thought I would spend that much on a hoodie, even with the 10% off. Got one of the reign and storm ones last year, but hoping JE is a significant upgrade.

:smh: should've hit my text.

would've appreciated the referral credit

:rofl: I was thinking about that when I was signing up, I saw their invite program and thought about it but the good person didn't come out of me. :smh:

I owe you a beer or cheesesteak sound fair?

Btw, are you going to oktoberfest at live center? Unlimited beer from 2-7 this saturday, $40 dollar entire tho.

lol I'll take the offer

and I actually will likely be back at my parents crib this weekend but if that changes I'll hit you bro

Ended up getting the olive villain. Never thought I would spend that much on a hoodie, even with the 10% off. Got one of the reign and storm ones last year, but hoping JE is a significant upgrade.

It is IMO

Yea didn't realize it at first just feeling the cotton

Not until I tried it on and it hugged my body did I see the light, also the most I have ever spend on a hoodie, I think around $120ish with a sale Atrium had around the holidays.

wrod7 wrod7

This is my first pair of Chelsea boots. Quality seems decent. Fit is good. I can't speak on the Nordstrom pair, but if you're gonna use them as beaters, then you just pick which one fits your budget better. But I can vouch for the BRs and say that they're nice enough for everyday use.

The ludlow isn't on sale. The math don't add up
I'm sorry, I'm not on J crew everyday so I don't memorize the prices.
don't apologize. Ike got the scrub knowledge

ludlow was part of the discount even yesterday when he made that post. its just that none of the offerings came down to $190 with the 30% discount.

Nah apologize b.

Da camel ludlow was never on sale and das dah only ludlow worth mentioning b.

But seriously your math wasn't adding up. I wasn't dissing or even stating, more so asking if I missed something. Sorry if that came across aggressive or condescending.

Pinoy knew that I was asking not dissing, he's just tryna gas you up to catch a Nako fade.

I would definitely go with olive instead of burgundy. I haven't seen the olive villain yet but I'm more interested in the olive flash dual fullzip any way. Will cop if it goes on sale somewhere.

Hooded clash in olive is nice too. I think I would size up on that though.

Damn I haven't checked their site out in a while and I remember why...want to buy so much :lol: I want that baseline hoodie in dark grey.

having an article from JE in both colors, it would suggest olive. i'll snap a pic when i get home from work. wish the burgundy was slightly darker, olive is pretty standard military olive drab

It is IMO

Yea didn't realize it at first just feeling the cotton

Not until I tried it on and it hugged my body did I see the light, also the most I have ever spend on a hoodie, I think around $120ish with a sale Atrium had around the holidays.

Just broke out a fresh charcoal villain for the first time last week and forgot how tight they hug at first. Felt so nice. I have to tug a little at the forearms both to stretch width and length. After a few wears they stretch out a bit and feel great. A cold, delicate wash and hang dry then they are back to the original fit :pimp:

Hang the hoodies up like this and you won't get shoulder bumps.

The ludlow isn't on sale. The math don't add up
I'm sorry, I'm not on J crew everyday so I don't memorize the prices.
don't apologize. Ike got the scrub knowledge

ludlow was part of the discount even yesterday when he made that post. its just that none of the offerings came down to $190 with the 30% discount.

Nah apologize b.

Da camel ludlow was never on sale and das dah only ludlow worth mentioning b.

But seriously your math wasn't adding up. I wasn't dissing or even stating, more so asking if I missed something. Sorry if that came across aggressive or condescending.

Pinoy knew that I was asking not dissing, he's just tryna gas you up to catch a Nako fade.
how's that now?

Last edited:
the new combatant gentlemen weekender bag is up for preorder, ships 12/15... comes in leather too this time around. i really liked the first one but not a fan of this design with the visible zipper... looks too sporty compared to the previous one.

15% off with code ALITTLEBIRDTOLDME

https://combatgent.com/weekenderbag

Last edited:

My Clarks Beckery Hill came in yesterday from Kith...definitely a quality buy and one of the best Clarks imo...looking to get the light brown next

The Fugashins* (better known as Story Et Fall) came in today. 

* pay me little mind. I just like to call them that because the box says Fugashin Pour Story Et Fall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom