Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Looking for all black suede boot/chukka/shoe for everyday wear with jeans. Any suggestions?

Not a fan of the all black clarks desert boots...

Last edited:
Looking for all black suede boot/chukka/shoe for everyday wear with jeans. Any suggestions?

Not a fan of the all black clarks desert boots...

i just copped these. Im trying to slowly get back into boots. I still have metal fragments in my knee from my Navy days. If I can get them to act right ill uprgrade.

Ill take them to the VA and have them modify them for me.

Last edited:
goddamb i usually hate black suede but those looking sexy 

Had a tailor session with mytailor.com yesterday, ordered two shirts. REALLY wanted to get a navy sportcoat as well to replace an older entry level coat but the problem was i wasnt prepared for the $750 price tag! If i had a few more weeks i could have planned that amount out and actually got one... now i am going to have to wait until they are in the area next Qtr to get fitted for one. 

Im 99% sure the owners did the fitting, two guys and one of theirs sons, dudes son was really fresh though.. his suit was on point. 

If you havent checked out Mytailor.com i would suggest doing so, a custom fitted shirt runs $60-250... cant wait to get mine in.

Does wis not post anymore becuz of wat dudes were saying about him posting links to his blog

I also recommend learning how to hem your own pants. I'm still learning how to taper correctly.
word. for me, tapering is a lot easier than hemming with non-selvedge denim and twill pants since it's easy to reverse the process if you **** up and you only need one color thread. i pretty much follow this video but with my own taper width. 

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom