Dressing Better Vol 2.0

He hasn't posted in what, like a week? Before people file a missing person's report, he's probably just busy.

These will get a lot of wear this fall/winter.

Balmoral suede boots by Meermin. Bought on grailed last year for about 135 shipped from Europe.

Paired with my brown donegal tweed suit from Michael Andrews Bespoke (will try for a full picture later)

Adrian why u did his to me man

Top of my wish list right next to SLP combat boots:

OL

DSC_8148.jpg

6" boot silhouette
Medial side zippers
Full grain leather upper
Goodyear welt
Green Rubber outsole

Anyone have info on these boots? Curious as to how they'll hold up

Haider & Mauritz Kanye sweater came in today. Sized down one and it fits great. Thanks bros :pimp:

Last edited:
People want to be fancy. Reminds me of when someone would post pag instead of gap in wdywtd for some reason.

These will get a lot of wear this fall/winter.

Balmoral suede boots by Meermin. Bought on grailed last year for about 135 shipped from Europe.

Paired with my brown donegal tweed suit from Michael Andrews Bespoke (will try for a full picture later)

Been lusting after a pair of these for a while. Great deal.

Hey dudes,

Thanks for the concern. I'll just put this here first since I know some folks will complain already :lol:

TL:DR = I'm well, just been busy. Keep prospering.

Since the beginning of this thread, there's been contributors, active members, and trolls. Trolls come and go. Remember when dudes were sending hate PMs to RFX because he didn't post his face in his pictures, or dudes clowning JKissi for doing his thing and posting up lifestyle pictures. They both flourishing right now. This thread is just an easy target since we willingly post our pictures up.

I've been pretty transparent with this thread, and NT in general because I grew up on the board... I've been on here since I was 15 or 16 in 2001-2002. NT is dope for what it is, but the hate is real. Someone can't flourish without some hate. I don't know why dudes just can't be more positive all around and happy for each other.

I still talk to the regulars on here almost on a daily basis. At least 20 of you have my cell number :lol: Some of my closest friends are from NT, and it's wild how everything links up. When I went to Ecook's (Elliot) house event when he moved to SaMo, there were like 7 other NTers there. 1 flew in from NOLA just for it. I didn't even know NAKO XL was one of Elliot's closest homies.

I have a pretty decent presence on social media so if anyone wants to keep in touch, it's not hard at all. I break bread with all positive minded folks. Only medium I really post on right now is IG otherwise it'll be too time consuming. I'll try to post deals here when I get a chance, but I'm not sure if I will ever be as active as I was before. I'm really spending all my free time working on my side project, which hopefully will become a full time gig sooner than later. Turning 30 in a few weeks got me shook, really gotta step on the gas pedal now as the next several years of my live are essential to engineering the lifestyle I want to live. As Jim Rohn stated "you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with". So I'm really hanging out with more 'treps these days.

I never knew what went down after I posted that last picture link and my last post since I stopped checking the thread, but a couple of the cats actually hit up my phone just to tell me to keep doing my thing. I don't even know most of you by your screen names anymore :lol: The friendship is real.

Adrian is like a little brother who's flourishing in the corporate world. Eric from Akron is also a lil' bro who's enjoying life in college. An from Dallas always listening to me vent about girl issues on my drive home from work :lol: Mike from ATL for actually coming through on his word with the Jordan connect :pimp:

As I've always said...if you're a friend online, you're a friend in real life. If you ever come in town, holler. I found out there's usually a lot in common with NTers :lol:

Source: Connor coming through and giving me a ticket when he balled against my alma mater and schooling us :frown: Dame from Philly coming through and talking about kicks and music, and my man G from NYC coming in for a week to mess around.

Oh yeah, the Miami trip is in a couple weeks, but the cats already talking about Brazil next year. Apparently the idea is to make it an annual thing. Open invitation to all the cool cats.

Still in SF, but some of the items copped

APC camel topcoat
Common Project Black chelseas
Common Project Mid black/white (pictured in black bomber pic)

Carhatt Bomber

Got a lot more stuff, but didn't take pics of it all lol

Back
Top Bottom