Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Des, personally not a fan on how you keep the front brim flipped up.

I'd suggest letting it be worn/sit the same way but just flip the brim down

Point me in the direction of a good quality, inexpensive top coat for these cold NY weathers.
Something warm and stylish, and can fit a 6'5 cat

suppose the uniqlo camel joint is your best bet. expect to see HELLA cats in the same exact one tho

suppose the uniqlo camel joint is your best bet. expect to see HELLA cats in the same exact one tho

You talking about the chesterfield joint?
Biggest size is a XL, I doubt my arms will fit in that joint :lol:
Imma check it out though, good looks pa

You talking about the chesterfield joint?
Biggest size is a XL, I doubt my arms will fit in that joint :lol:
Imma check it out though, good looks pa
@SneakerPimp2k8 is a gentleman of a larger build (no papi, I ain't calling you fat) and the coat looked pretty roomy on him.

I'd expect you will just need to tailor down the excess fabric then you should be fairly good to go.

@SneakerPimp2k8 is a gentleman of a larger build (no papi, I ain't calling you fat) and the coat looked pretty roomy on him.

I'd expect you will just need to tailor down the excess fabric then you should be fairly good to go.
He doesn't have big pythons doe. Kalcito done slimmed up on us

[@=/u/42378/SneakerPimp2k8]@SneakerPimp2k8[/@] is a gentleman of a larger build (no papi, I ain't calling you fat) and the coat looked pretty roomy on him.

He doesn't have big pythons doe. Kalcito done slimmed up on us
Don't know FlyNY's python situation neither. Either way, it's worth looking into for those on a budget.

Btw, 2k :pimp:

Don't know FlyNY's python situation neither. Either way, it's worth looking into for those on a budget.

Btw, 2k
pimp.gif
i do. he's in the staying in shape thread.

he's a bigger fella trying to drop some pounds.

Thanks Wis for the shout-out a couple of pages back.

Do you guys mind posting your thoughts on our website look, navigation, and layout as well as the product presentation? Any feedback would be much appreciated and really help me to better the brand. Again, the website is www.rculturi.com

For now, what do you guys think of these looks?

- Brovsko

Back
Top Bottom