Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Are Chelseas suppose to do this in the front where the top of the foot is? Its like "bubbling", only on the left shoe. These are the BR joints, the right shoe is fine.

Will exchange but if its going to happen anyways over time then I can live with it.

Last edited:
FWIW that Uniqlo topcoat isn't that warm. It's good enough for me down here in Bama but idk if I would wear it in NYC

Are Chelseas suppose to do this in the front where the top of the foot is? Its like "bubbling", only on the left shoe. These are the BR joints, the right shoe is fine.

Will exchange but if its going to happen anyways over time then I can live with it.

Looks weird to me. Here's my pair worn 30+ times.

I think it has something to do with the fact that it's not lined with leather. My Ted baker pair isn't lined and it has that problem after just a few wears. That's why I'm going to get a pair of SEF Chelseas. I wish I just spent the extra money to start with.

If its gonna happen eventually I dont mind but if its a defect I was gonna exchange.

Homies pair up there look fine though.

Last edited:
Yeah those are common projects though I think. Those are definitely much higher quality than the BR ones and the ones I have. They look like they are fully lined and wIll probably maintain shape for a much longer time than non lined cheaper alternatives.

Bomber looks cool. What's the quality like on it? Probably kind of thin right?

Its nice for $80. Def better and thicker than the Top Shop bomber ($100) I was looking at. Could be warmer but I like the contrasting collar and arm collars, most have it the same color as the rest of the jacket. Inside is also red quilted which is a cool detail.

Last edited:

Had a mini shoot with the homie today, Zara bomber/jeans and the BR Chelsea's. Man I love these things already. :smokin

Nice fit man. I'm still on the fence on Chelsea boots. I'm such a sucker for just Timbs if I wear any type of boots but I love the look of them. Might have to cave in..

Info on jeans btw?

Last edited:
I have CP, SEF, and some Ferragamo chelsea joints, the SEF quality is arguably the best,...definitely the fit and the feel of the suede, how it forms to your foot...i like overall shape on my CP chelsea better though. CP also wins in the insole comfort. SEFs are kinda hard on the inside ..CP are soft. Overall each has its pros and cons but SEF wins due to the pricing, its also a dressier shoe.

@Picasso Swerve

Bomber looks great. Any interior pockets / other details besides red quilted lining?

Naw not really, I did mention I like the cuffs and collar to be a different tone than the rest of the jacket so thats another detail I like. Fits better than any bomber ive looked for, Kith has a decent one thats warm but the fit is meh, too puffy and the collar/cuff is the same tone as the rest of the jacket. Not worth $220.

Thanks Wis for the shout-out a couple of pages back.

Do you guys mind posting your thoughts on our website look, navigation, and layout as well as the product presentation? Any feedback would be much appreciated and really help me to better the brand. Again, the website is www.rculturi.com

For now, what do you guys think of these looks?

- Brovsko

Definitely will take a look and PM you some thoughts when I get a chance. For now, I think all of those pocket squares are good looks and very interesting fabric/patterns on the suits/jackets as well.

I'm caught up filling out CLC Applications right now :x Be thankful you don't have to deal with that with your company.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom