Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Will be in Seattle this weekend. What type of outerwear should I bring? RL Pea coat? I get cold easily lol..raised in the desert..
It's been in the 30's and 40's here with rain everyday for the past week or so. Layering with a shell on top will be your best bet

Last edited:
Downtown Miami is coo...

As a city tho, is really not that impressive, certainly doesn't hold a candle to Seattle...Miami is dope for its beach...imo

Why wood is practically Soho when it comes to hypebeasts headquarters in Miami
laugh.gif
South Beach is dope. Downtown Fort Lauderdale and Orlando >>>>> Downtown Miami. LA is on the come up as the gentrification of downtown continues.
Downtown Miami will be a game changer in about 5-7 years once they build that city center at the old Miami Herald property.
Seattle takes a while to settle in and enjoy the city for what its worth.

That's my hometown though and just can't do with the weather no longer  

Elkin thoughts on beaches? If be been to one have I seen them all?

congrats on the engagement homie !

is the new job at the Globex Corporation :nerd:

laugh.gif
 at everyone commenting on the leather and jackets worn in Miami .. those were put on just for the pics and dinner at Truluck's for Wis's birthday dinner. Besides that, everyone was in tanks, shorts and sandals most of the day and jeans and tee's at night for the bars.

Dallas in April tho
pimp.gif

Menswear question, what's the rule of thumb when it comes to black shoes? Black shoes with black suit/tux events only? What's your take on black shoes in a rotation for daily work wear? Is it all opinion?
I don't see anything wrong wearing a black shoe to work. I have black magnanni doublemonk straps that i keep in heavy rotation for work.

As for a Tuxedo, its all preference, you can wear a colored velvet loafer, black shoes, really anything that you would like as long as it goes with the Tuxedo you are wearing. 

haha, "moist". Looks you guys had a good time. You fools ever want to do a Chicago meetup, I'm all in. I don't dress "better" as much as I used to but I'll throw some "heels" on and step out

Back
Top Bottom