Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Don't pay full retail for Daniel Wellington. There are reviews on Reddit saying that DW watches were similar to $10-20 Chinese knockoffs.

Any recommendation on watches? Looking for something with a brown strap, white dial. Just for casual use, don't really want to spend over $200.
Seiko or Tissot are the best quality options in that pricerange. Seikos are relatively cheap but they're very well crafted.

Tissot is a bit more expensive but great quality too.

You could buy a fashion watch (Fossil, ...) but all of them are a massive ripoff for a cheap quartz movement. 

Last edited:
Orient diver with a leather nato strap is my everyday beater watch.

People always ask me about it.
Orient is a good choice too but idk their price range.

One of my favorite watch brands is Frederique Constant but they start at the $400-500 range. Beautiful watches though.

i used to love the uniqlo oxfords now with the last couple of years they arent as slim fitting. 
and why do they never make a black oxford?  

I'm pretty sure I have a black OxFord from them, gotta double check

In regards to slim fit, I haven't noticed a change..they've been very consistent with me. My biggest problem is how they look when worn after a couple hours, they show the beating :lol:

Which is why I prefer all my shirts to be non-iron/anti wrinkle

Last edited:
Perlon > Nato.

Putting a green perlon strap on my Hulk this afternoon actually.

:smokin

Just got shipping confirmation for my Common Projects tan chelsea boots preorder 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Should arrive Wednesday

Last edited:
How are Zara trousers, for anyone who has purchased?
Cop them on sale. They're pretty good for the price.
I can't think of any better choices under $30 (sale price)

About to cop a pair of these today. I like the sheen and the dark green color they have.

Update, joints fit like trash. Loosest skinny fit ever. :lol:

Just got shipping confirmation for my Common Projects tan chelsea boots preorder :pimp: :pimp:
Should arrive Wednesday

What size did you end up going with?

Last edited:
Hey fam, been a while. I'm in the market for a new navy spring/summer suit. Was thinking about the jcrew irish linen ludlow
https://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/TheSuitShop/PRDOVR~E9771/99104260775/E9771.jsp
I currently have a jcrew italian wool ludlow suit and really enjoy the slim fit. Would really be open to suggestions though, I know the NT suitheads are much more knowledgeable than I am.

EDIT: also stumbled upon the suitsupply lazio http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suit...or&prefv1=Blue&prefn2=lineID&prefv2=Blue Line Anyone have any experience with suitsupply?

Last edited:
Hey fam, been a while. I'm in the market for a new navy spring/summer suit. Was thinking about the jcrew irish linen ludlow
https://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/TheSuitShop/PRDOVR~E9771/99104260775/E9771.jsp
I currently have a jcrew italian wool ludlow suit and really enjoy the slim fit. Would really be open to suggestions though, I know the NT suitheads are much more knowledgeable than I am.

EDIT: also stumbled upon the suitsupply lazio http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suit...or&prefv1=Blue&prefn2=lineID&prefv2=Blue Line Anyone have any experience with suitsupply?

Lots of people in here swear by SS.

i like the wierdness/practicality of a lot of these brands.....just copped the nbhd moc shoes in beige, i am searching hard for some rebuild flannel
the issue i have now is trying to gauge what size to get since a lot of items are slim fit....im guessing i have to size up certain pieces like jackets. 

EG looks much better relaxed, imo. The jackets are perfect for layering.

EG is a really cool brand. I had a jacket from them but ended up selling it, quality was incredible

i like the wierdness/practicality of a lot of these brands.....just copped the nbhd moc shoes in beige, i am searching hard for some rebuild flannel
the issue i have now is trying to gauge what size to get since a lot of items are slim fit....im guessing i have to size up certain pieces like jackets. 
EG looks much better relaxed, imo. The jackets are perfect for layering.
EG is a really cool brand. I had a jacket from them but ended up selling it, quality was incredible
Indeed, fam. I'll say on a personal note that Daiki is very intimately involved with every facet of the process.

Details like triple stitch, reinforced bar tacks, corduroy lining in pockets, interesting linings, many pockets, etc. are hallmarks of what makes EG. I really think there's a piece for everybody whether that be a wool Bedford, a triple needle stitched chambray workshirt, a unique floral shirt, a sturdy bomber jacket, a completely patterned wool chesterfield, or even the EG x Vans slip-ons/Sk8 His.

Last edited:
Del toros can be had for less than $150 all day everyday. They are also some of the least comfortable shoes I've ever had. And be prepared to bleed for days if you go without socks.

you weren't kidding. just got my pair today from online and they fit tighter than i thought. Picked up my normal size and can definitely see myself walking with pain. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom