Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey gents,

Long time no post. Don't really keep up with the thread anymore. I don't who's active and who's not anymore, but if anyone works or lives around Pasadena, CA and want to link up for coffee, drinks, food, etc. let me know.

Just got an office space in old town, and I'm usually here 7AM-7PM almost daily. Unlimited beer at the office, and the common area is too dope.

Today:

That Jacket ooooooohhhh :smokin

Hey gents,

Long time no post. Don't really keep up with the thread anymore. I don't who's active and who's not anymore, but if anyone works or lives around Pasadena, CA and want to link up for coffee, drinks, food, etc. let me know.

Just got an office space in old town, and I'm usually here 7AM-7PM almost daily. Unlimited beer at the office, and the common area is too dope.

Today:

Dope fit. I'm definitely down to meet up and chill. I'm in LA off and on for the moment. Just got done with school out East and will probably be back in LA soon or end up in Portland. We'll see what's in the cards. 

Man, I'm coming through in the summer. let's break bread.

maybe we can finally have marcos hang out.
Marcos was there with us (girlslovewaffles, and two other cats) when we went to get food at Egg Thot (I don't think I can say sah lut on here). When I wanted to take pics, dudes took off like roaches under light :lol:

For sure. Let me know when, and where you'll be staying. The lounges, bars, eats, shops, museums, etc. I got a good grasp.

I haven't copped clothes like I did in years now since I'm using my bread for other avenues. I never had the heart to go bespoke on suits because I don't know how much longer I can maintain my shape. My fear slowly came true. I tried some of my old suits on last week and I was struggling. Chest grew 2 inches or so. May have to redo or start cutting.

Pretty happy wearing what I have still, getting my money per wear ratio high. Lounging around the office today and running errands: Hoody, t shirt, jeans, and basic kicks...all American outfit to me.

Last edited:
Hey gents,

Today:

Repped for the pic and the invite. I'm still relatively new here and am completely across country. BUT, if I ever get out that way I'll have to hit'chu up.

I was trying to get with my cousin who just moved out there for memorial day weekend but he flaking (damn shame).

I'm trying to move out West one day in the future. I'm from the Midwest, and have been in the south too long. Plus the arid weather would probably be better for my health [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I been reading other member profiles lately, and that in turn has put me up on some pretty cool a** threads like this. I tell you what... NT is a lot deeper than I ever gave it credit for. For whatever reason, this year I was like aight if I'm going to be on here I need to "fully" participate.

Anyway it was nice meeting another cool a** NT'er and I'll just say thanks for the hospitality in advance [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Repped for the pic and the invite. I'm still relatively new here and am completely across country. BUT, if I ever get out that way I'll have to hit'chu up.

I was trying to get with my cousin who just moved out there for memorial day weekend but he flaking (damn shame).

I'm trying to move out West one day in the future. I'm from the Midwest, and have been in the south too long. Plus the arid weather would probably be better for my health [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I been reading other member profiles lately, and that in turn has put me up on some pretty cool a** threads like this. I tell you what... NT is a lot deeper than I ever gave it credit for. For whatever reason, this year I was like aight if I'm going to be on here I need to "fully" participate.

Anyway it was nice meeting another cool a** NT'er and I'll just say thanks for the hospitality in advance [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
It's all good, man. I've been on NT since I was in the 9th or 10th grade back in 2001-2002. Back then...it was all love. I didn't have a car and wanted some FootAction exclusive Dunks. A local dude scooped me up and we became friends since. We all go through stages. Because of the general demographic of NTers in general, it will usually be about laughs and jokes. I'm at a point in my life where I became an optimist and associate myself with positive minded people.

I don't think I posted this here, but probably my fav cops in a long time. Gile and Bros bracelets:

@wj4 -- I'm a fan of the Giles & Bros stuff, but the price range is just way too much.

Big fan of the necklaces in particular:

It's all good, man. I've been on NT since I was in the 9th or 10th grade back in 2001-2002. Back then...it was all love. I didn't have a car and wanted some FootAction exclusive Dunks. A local dude scooped me up and we became friends since. We all go through stages. Because of the general demographic of NTers in general, it will usually be about laughs and jokes. I'm at a point in my life where I became an optimist and associate myself with positive minded people.

I don't think I posted this here, but probably my fav cops in a long time. Gile and Bros bracelets:

Where did you cop these bracelets from? I quickly scanned their web store and I didn't see them..

EDIT: nvm, you got them engraved :lol:

:smokin

Last edited:
Yeah, I got the bracelets engraved. It was pricey at about $100 a pop, but I dig them a lot.

Stacked Guy is def skinny. Leg opening is 6.5", but it has elastane mixed in so very comfy. I got 3 pairs myself. Going back to 7" leg opening jeans feels like bell bottoms now.

Streetwear and menswear mash up today.

Nice to see you back in the thread and posting fits wj4 wj4 :nthat: As JPS JPS mentioned, these recent simple/casual fits you've been posting suit you well. I gotta get out to CA sometime soon I'd definitely hit you up if I were in the area. Met some great friends through NT as well and I agree with your sentiment about organic friendships. I forget that I've even met some of my friends off NT. If any of you guys are ever visiting DC and want to get up feel free to get at me 8)

Last edited:
Tbh, I prob wouldve got the natural sole then take a welt applicator myself. Could go grey but brown might be cool too.

Back
Top Bottom