Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Y'all need to quit it and just stick to the best in this lane

CP white achilles low.

thats it.

not greats, not kent wang, not collegium, they cannot touch what the achilles low serves

Y'all need to quit it and just stick to the best in this lane

CP white achilles low.

thats it.

not greats, not kent wang, not collegium, they cannot touch what the achilles low serves
@instagram HAS HAD IT!!!

laugh.gif

But I agree though. Save up for the Achilles -- they're not buy it for life, but good for a solid few years if you take care of them.

Common Projects are great, I've had 5-6 pairs and currently own 3 but especially at the increased price point, it's worth exploring other options.  I do prefer the Achilles silhouette however there are so many brands making the same simple leather or suede sneakers.  You might've missed out of good size selection but there have been a bunch of sites with CPs on sale if anyone is really stuck on the idea of getting them.  I just think acting like people have to "stick to" CPs  because other brands "can't touch them" is a little ridiculous.

No one is pointing a gun to his head.

He can buy what he wants.

Collegium fire though. I get a lot of compliments when I wear my pair. I've never had anyone comment on CPs unless they were Chelsea's. Achilles are basic as hell but necessary. Don't settle for less if that's what you really want.

Last edited:
You're the only one who cosigning them

And hat one dude who takes pics for them

They lost any chance from me ever trying after owner did his slick little shade throwing towards CP in the high end thread

You're the only one who cosigning them

And hat one dude who takes pics for them

They lost any chance from me ever trying after owner did his slick little shade throwing towards CP in the high end thread

Cool. No one is pointing a gun to your head. You can buy what you want.

I cosign them because they are dope to me. I cosign CPs for the same reason. I don't have to be one or the other for me fam. The only brand loyalty I have is to the brands that send me free stuff, and it's neither of those brands (I wish though!).

Last edited:
I'm sick I missed out on this
sick.gif
Been searching for a good price on these grey lows for 2 years
mean.gif

If you're a 42 you need to cop this right now https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/...cyfK1V8_cIqI2bKgauA7mleWI4ijbyW3iEaAkd-8P8HAQ

Did I miss all of the sales on Achilles for this season? I do need another pair or two.
http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/low-tops-trainers_cod44795091xm.html

think these are the same. nvm theyre not, different product code

No they are the same. Link I posted was women's but there's no difference. Good looks but they don't have my size.

I've never had anyone comment on CPs unless they were Chelsea's. Achilles are basic as hell but necessary.

Hmm.. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]. You acting brand new, Henn :lol:

They are the raw denim of sneakers. They look better beat IMO. However, when they were fresh out the box they were :pimp: I still get the most compliments on them out of any of my shoes.

Last edited:
Well damn :rofl: Yeah no one comments on them now prolly because they are beat to hell. I still think they look good beat. So yeah, you got me acting brand new with the Collegium cuz they are brand new lol.

Last edited:
The color on Meermin shoes rubs off pretty easily. Spilled some pizza grease on my dark brown shoe. Cleaned it up with a wet paper towel and a little soap. The area is a shade lighter now. Now I have a reason to buy some saphir.

pizza grease and water would do that on most shoes

I know a member on here foolish enough to use lysol wipes after a minor scuff :rolleyes

I'll keep that in mind. Good thing it happened though because I was planning on wearing the same shoes to a club where they would've needed a lot of cleaning after. SMH at my friend choosing a club where we have to wear collared shirts and dress shoes instead of just a casual bar.

on the topic of cleaning shoes..how do you get of water spots?

got rained on a few weeks ago and now there is a nasty water spot right on the tip of the toe. damn stain is like 3 shades darker :x

on the topic of cleaning shoes..how do you get of water spots?

got rained on a few weeks ago and now there is a nasty water spot right on the tip of the toe. damn stain is like 3 shades darker :x

That's how my pizza stain looked until I cleaned the spot and now the area is lighter.

Back
Top Bottom