Dressing Better Vol 2.0

UrBetterThanMe back to his old antics. Hands down one of my favorite posters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahh that was his SN. I was blanking and thinking of that weird one he had @Dahuhuhyah  or @Dahuhuyah  

Reactions: wj4
Fellas, where can I purchase a quality tuxedo for my wedding? Want to stay around $500-1000. Looking to get a black peak lapel. If peak lapel is not a good option let me know too.

Got till May so I have time but going in store and trying it on will likely be a hurdle because Charlotte is the closest city at 1.5 hours away and I'm sure they won't have a lot of brick and mortar options, and Atlanta is like 3.5 hours away. Reps will be given

If you are willing to try something different you can order a Ludlow peak lapel tuxedo in dark charcoal through J Crew. They have it on sale for around $250 right now. I was thinking about copping too. They have a good amount of sizes but I believe the sale ends soon.

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_catego...=&Npge=1&Nrpp=60&Nsrt=3&hasSplitResults=false

Last edited:
Suit Supply foray was a fail.

Homey sold me on the Napoli, jacket fit perfect but pants were painted on AFTER letting them out to the max like he said would do the trick ....

Couldn't mix and match jacket with other size pants without a special customizer that cost extra and takes a month or so he said. Returned.

If you are willing to try something different you can order a Ludlow peak lapel tuxedo in dark charcoal through J Crew. They have it on sale for around $250 right now. I was thinking about copping too. They have a good amount of sizes but I believe the sale ends soon.

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_catego...=&Npge=1&Nrpp=60&Nsrt=3&hasSplitResults=false

Preesh. But I'm iffy since it says no exchanges or returns. Don't wanna throw $250 out the window. Definitely a good deal though.

Has anyone here ever returned something to Oki-ni?

About to eat a $45 shipping charge to return to them 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Returning to Oki-ni is AWFUL.
Mine was more than $45. I actually just resold the item instead.

Fellas, where can I purchase a quality tuxedo for my wedding? Want to stay around $500-1000. Looking to get a black peak lapel. If peak lapel is not a good option let me know too.

Got till May so I have time but going in store and trying it on will likely be a hurdle because Charlotte is the closest city at 1.5 hours away and I'm sure they won't have a lot of brick and mortar options, and Atlanta is like 3.5 hours away. Reps will be given
I got married in JCrew Ludlow black w/ peak lapels. The Italian wool was a bit hot, I also got married in May, outdoors. I looked at the Italian Chino for that reason, but the quality looked way off - stitching and canvas were lacking.

My first pick was Suit Supply but the employees at Rush St were pretentious and just gave me a bad vibe so that was that. 

Wore it one time, dry cleaned it and prolly not gonna touch it again
laugh.gif
, so it was a good decision. Besides, everybody was looking at her anyways.

I got married in JCrew Ludlow black w/ peak lapels. The Italian wool was a bit hot, I also got married in May, outdoors. I looked at the Italian Chino for that reason, but the quality looked way off - stitching and canvas were lacking.

My first pick was Suit Supply but the employees at Rush St were pretentious and just gave me a bad vibe so that was that. 

Wore it one time, dry cleaned it and prolly not gonna touch it again :lol: , so it was a good decision. Besides, everybody was looking at her anyways.

Every store on Rush has supercilious, a-hole employees

Wore it one time, dry cleaned it and prolly not gonna touch it again
laugh.gif
, so it was a good decision. Besides, everybody was looking at her anyways.
Every store on Rush has supercilious, a-hole employees
I work with a brand rep who is always throwing out words like this, i think he has a new word calendar. 

Being gutter, I get a lot of supercilious comments thrown my way. Whatever though, I'll show them one day when I exude class.

Last edited:
What y'all think 

Shout out to the Merona thread and Target for keeping me fresh

Looking like straight out of GQ for $14 

That over the shoulder head shot 
pimp.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

Y'all can't deny this 
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Already mentioned that that is the initial fit and they have since stretched. Fit is on preference fellas.

How many times we gotta go over this :lol:

If I'm a 31-32 waist would you recommend sz 30 or 32? I intend to buy the slim and then having the leg tapered. thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom