Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I don't own that shirt but I've had the Isherwood denim shirt from them for 3 years now and it's held up great. It is a denim shirt after all. Just order it and if it doesn't work out send it back. It's hassle free and will be your best help on size.

I don't own that shirt but I've had the Isherwood denim shirt from them for 3 years now and it's held up great. It is a denim shirt after all. Just order it and if it doesn't work out send it back. It's hassle free and will be your best help on size.

Good point! Thanks for the advice

looking to buy a back pack for school. need something thats casual but big enough to fit a laptop thats 15.6 inches. i've been using a messenger bag for the past 3 years and i feel like im developing shoulder/neck issues. anyone have any good recommendations? 

Cop da SEF bro
Yep.

Wore mine last night while at one of the decor stores.

Soles are tough as hell. Barely made an impact on the closed channel after several wears.

Yep.

Wore mine last night while at one of the decor stores.

Soles are tough as hell. Barely made an impact on the closed channel after several wears.
I shoe stretched mines cause I'm confident cats are lying when they say that with general wear it will stretch. They must wear theirs every single day. Every single pair I own fit tight and uncomfortable. After hitting them with some shoe stretch spray and using a premium shoe stretcher, them joints fit like a glove. I also topied and put some heel and toe tips on them.

I shoe stretched mines cause I'm confident cats are lying when they say that with general wear it will stretch. They must wear theirs every single day. Every single pair I own fit tight and uncomfortable. After hitting them with some shoe stretch spray and using a premium shoe stretcher, them joints fit like a glove. I also topied and put some heel and toe tips on them.
shoe stretch spray? 
nerd.gif
 never heard of such a thing. 

but nah they do stretch with regular wear it took me about 5-6 wears for about 4+ hours until they felt good. basically i wore them when i went out and they were good. 

shoe stretch spray? :nerd:  never heard of such a thing. 

but nah they do stretch with regular wear it took me about 5-6 wears for about 4+ hours until they felt good. basically i wore them when i went out and they were good. 
Amazon product ASIN B0010TN0UW.

When I copped my beige pair, I wore it twice for like 8 hours once and then another 7. Still fit uncomfortable. I also went TTS which Lian advised against. I couldn't imagine sizing down like the general consensus.

Last edited:
My SEF are infinitely more comfortable than any of my SLP boots. Too bad I don't find them sleek enough and barely wear them.

My SEF are infinitely more comfortable than any of my SLP boots. Too bad I don't find them sleek enough and barely wear them.

That's what stops me from copping slp. I'm team fat boy so I think SEF is great for me.

Anyone cop da harness jawnz from them?

Amazon product ASIN B0010TN0UW.

When I copped my beige pair, I wore it twice for like 8 hours once and then another 7. Still fit uncomfortable. I also went TTS which Lian advised against. I couldn't imagine sizing down like the general consensus.
thanks. can you recommend a shoe stretcher too fam?

my wyatts are not comfortable and im thinking this might be the key. 

Last edited:
thanks. can you recommend a shoe stretcher too fam?

my wyatts are not comfortable and im thinking this might be the key. 
In dress shoes or boots I usually have the problem that the fit is perfect aside from the heel and sizing up makes it too big for the rest of my feet.

I take them to a cobbler and he widens the heel. That's probably your best bet. 

My last couple pairs of SEF, I went TTS and they fit perfect. Much better than going down a half size.

That said, the previous pairs did stretch just enough to be comfortable. Can wear all day.

Those harness joints aren't as hideous as initially thought.

Back
Top Bottom