Dressing Better Vol 2.0

prices are ridiculously expensive, especially in vegas. Most clubs do minimums instead of per bottle charges. They vary depending on the club and who's spinning. The more popular spots such as Light, Hakkasan, Omnia, etc will typically have minimums of $2k+ and those are for the tables away from the action. Hit up Drai's after hours party if you like hip hop. Otherwise mostly everything is edm now.

Definitely want to hit up Drai's. I'm only going with two other guys and I know they won't be able to drop 2K on sections for 3 days straight (**** I can't neither) so looks like we will have some finessing to do.

Thank you for the tips though bro. I'm usually a huge Hip-hop guy but I'm going to Vegas to try something new, I don't care if the clubs are hip hop or not, I just wanna know where the thots at?

Sup, my dude! You'll have a great time. I've been to vegas three times and I've literally worn everything from a leather jacket, jeans and t-shirt combo to a full suit (my buddies and I always do one night of a nice dinner and full dress). Also, I suggest that you get bottle service wherever you go; depending on the size of the group, it'll workout to be cheaper as opposed to paying cover and for drinks all night, and you can literally wear whatever you want because you have bottle service.  Also, if you're traveling from some place outside of vegas, buy alcohol and pack it in your bag; it'll save you so much money in the long run, and when you have girls in your room, they'll appreciate it. If you want to ensure your cover is cheaper without bottle service, find a group of girls to link up with early on, and go to clubs together . . .the more girls you have, the less your cover will be.

Fam I can't thank you enough for this post. Like I asked above I wanna know where the thotties at. I will make sure to cop some liq etc before hitting that flight next Thursday.

Any suggestions on pool parties etc?

tie for me today:

Congrats P peezykbaby ! Is that from their MTM program? Noticing some of the red stitching details, that's why I ask. And I agree with Adrian, I need more of my friends to get married so that I have a reason to wear a suit over the summer. On summer vacation so no suiting pics from me.

This suit was a Sienna Blue Plain from 2015. Since Suit Supply doesn't restock and moves on to new lines, I'm not sure if you can still find this one.
Thanks!

Definitely want to hit up Drai's. I'm only going with two other guys and I know they won't be able to drop 2K on sections for 3 days straight (**** I can't neither) so looks like we will have some finessing to do.

Thank you for the tips though bro. I'm usually a huge Hip-hop guy but I'm going to Vegas to try something new, I don't care if the clubs are hip hop or not, I just wanna know where the thots at?
Fam I can't thank you enough for this post. Like I asked above I wanna know where the thotties at. I will make sure to cop some liq etc before hitting that flight next Thursday.

You definitely should hit some pool parties . . . last time i went, I stayed at the Cosmo and the Marquee Day Pool Party was lit. You should be able to scoop up girls hella easy. Marquee at night is also very cool; they play a pretty good mix of music as well. And you have to do bottle service one night at XS; they play mostly EDM with some top 40 mixed in (if there's a special guest DJ it's a crapshoot). Scooping girlsat XS with bottle service is literally like taking candy from a baby. Just enjoy your time there, man . . .hit up STK for a bomb steak,, and take some "enhancements" when you go out at night, and you'll be good. 

Doing my research in here for my wedding ceremony next year 
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Plan on droppingg bread on a tailored suit in London before i leave England.

Love this thread!

I want to show some love to my fellow NT'ers who some-what graduated from J's and now rock wingtips.
My wife and I have been trying to get back on our feet after some medical bills AND have a creative outlet somehow.

So...we designed and handcrafted some pocket squares to support the cause.
Presenting to you Cordially Made
Support your NT'er and we'll return the favor!
Please use peezybaby upon check out for a Family and Friends discount...
Thanks again yall!

www.cordiallymade.com
Follow Us @cordially made

THANKS!!

Morning Gentlemen,

I have some Banana Republic Friends and Family Invites to extend to my dressing better fellows.  

First 10 ppl hitting the PM will get one.

Love this thread!

I want to show some love to my fellow NT'ers who some-what graduated from J's and now rock wingtips.
My wife and I have been trying to get back on our feet after some medical bills AND have a creative outlet somehow.

Thanks again yall!

www.cordiallymade.com

THANKS!!
Gonna place an order now

Love this thread!

Thanks again yall!

www.cordiallymade.com

THANKS!!
Why the button? I am not as refined as most in here lol.

Anybody else having issues with Grailed?

On an item's page (see below), you can usually click Nike and it'll take you to a page with just Nike listings. Now Grailed takes you to the main page with no filters?

Anybody else having issues with Grailed?

On an item's page (see below), you can usually click Nike and it'll take you to a page with just Nike listings. Now Grailed takes you to the main page with no filters?
yeah it has been doing that lately...im sure they will fix it soon. if not, email them and im sure they will get on it...

in the meantime you'll just have to type it in the search bar. that still works fine

Back
Top Bottom