Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks man.

I'll prob have to frequent this thread more often now bc I'm going to be in a school setting.

I've been wearing Nikes and rolling up my khakis at work lmao

Just a quick tip on Cole Haans, at least the zero-grands: they run half size big. At least from Nike sizing. I get my NB 997-998 which is a half size down from what I get for Nike's Jordan's, etc.

I like the ZeroGrand. I have 2 pairs, the mushroom color that matches like a brick sole derby buck and the all black glove leather. The black glove leather are pretty clean and probably do the best job of playing between casual and business.

Not my only dress shoes but I'm a manager at a gym so I don't need to be too too dressed up all the time. It's also easier to train a client with a pair of zero grands on than more of a hard-bottom shoe.

Gym manager?

Which Juan [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Likewise man. I hope the city of love is treating you well.

I purchased it on Suitsupply Outlet lol

Trainer hoodies are dried up right now. I'm hoping they do some next season with a different company cause I was mad disappointed with these. Feels like a hoody you would cop at Walmart with the Equinox logo on the sleeve and "trainer" on the chest.

I'll see if we have any camo snapbacks in stock when I go in tomorrow.

The HUGE Polo logo on the USA Olympics opening ceremony outfits is so damn tacky and disgusting :smh: :x Can't stand that damn brand because of them having to put their damn logo on EVERYTHING

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom